Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mainly Queenslanders ??

Mainly Queenslanders ??

Hi,

From my observations it looks like the majority of Ausfishers are from QLD am I wrong??
    If this is correct why is it so!! just curious as I see very little reference to fishing other than in QLD!!

cheers Cam

Re: Mainly Queenslanders ??

Cause the best fishing, beer and women come from QLD

Queensland Will Always Be My Home!!

way back when somebody (steve) decided he was going to set up a website, few mates talking to each other, they live in SE queensland and so it grows from there so you end up in time with most of your member base coming from there because of the simular species/interest.
    Like a website called sportfishingtasmania, it was started by a tasmanian and most members are from tassie.
    Me
    Well I'm a sucker for a good yarn from Queensland, so Thats why I spend most of my time on this site, gotta be the best
    cheers
    blaze

G'day

Best fishing up here mate

But seriously, this is the birthplace of ausfish, it's the same as fishnet being victorian.

The member base here is international though.

Dave

You wouldn't want to be anywhere else.By choice that is.

Cheers Dazza

Gotta love being a QUEENSLANDER thats for sure best variety of fishing around....
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

There's a lot of proud qlders on here, tis true. But everyone's welcome!
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill

I lived in Sydney for 28 years......After living in QLD for three already I would NEVER GO BACK.........

In reality, it's why it's so bright up there, they all think the Sun shines out of there @#$%holes, go on just aske them.
    No honestly I think it's what Blaze said, as anybody with a brain knows, the sun shines out of our (Gods Own State) NSW @#$%holes
    I asked the same thing not long after I became a member of the best fishing web site in Aus.
    And they all answered as they have here, me, I just like to put smart @#$% replys up, as I can't fish and I hate cock roaches.
    this should rev them up
    Rob
    Now don't you northeners take this too seriously and get upset.

Gee one thing comes to mind,

The Goldy on a Hot Summers day----- As I say its all about T&A (tides & artificials?)

Sorry. edited by moderator !! It is a general public site with many younger members and guests.
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 27-02-2007 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiktz View Post
    Gee one thing comes to mind,

The Goldy on a Hot Summers day----- As I say its all about T&A (Tides and artificials)
    Hopefully kiktz your not refering to the ones in your picture.
    Rob

Edited your quote too Rob.
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 27-02-2007 at 09:08 PM.

Bloody Mexicans...

Look you lot...stop telling everyone it's great up here. You have seen how these Southerners drive, can you imagine them in a boat or at a ramp!!

We are all Aussie and you guys are mates, but stay down there will you!! Thanks to you mexicans coming up in droves we will be drinking our own effluent soon. Oh and if you do come up....don't bring that Ariel Ping Pong with ya!!

QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Bilgeboy

Mite have to rename it QLDfish its almost like the site isnt Australia wide . I guess Ausfish will become better known Australia wide eventually. Id like to see some imput from other locations in Australia but that will come with time I guess.

Cam
    Last edited by cammac; 28-02-2007 at 07:19 AM.

Basically it is a Qld. site.. just a big one
    Fishnet..Vic..
    Sportsfish...NSW
    FishSA... Sth Aust.. etc etc

each has a smattering of members from other states & overseas..

most info here is from Qld, if you are going on hols & need info on other states, if you can't get it here you check out the other sites.