Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mainly Queenslanders ??

Re: Mainly Queenslanders ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob H View Post
    there,s nothing wrong with nsw, if they wanted to give australia an enama , where would they put the pipe if there was no nsw?and up here we speak english.bob h
    Come on now Bob, you know thats Victoria.
    But it's ok, you can bag us all you like, we've got broad shoulders.
    We have to, we've been carrying you Q/landers since for ever.
    If it wasn't for us tourists coming up every now and then you lot would be broke, and still have gravel tracks instead of the lovely tarred highways Joe built for you on our tourist $

Rob

yep sure am

Ahhhh Nth Qld why would you live anywher else!

If the movie 'Deliverance' was made in Australia, it would have been base on Queensland..
    That would be Tassie wouldnt it lol..
    Go Bombers ( AFL)..

Theres Nothing like a good days fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_P View Post
    I lived in Sydney for 28 years......After living in QLD for three already I would NEVER GO BACK.........
    Does This mean you now back Queensland in State of Orgin (+other QLD sports) instead of NSW
    Mitch
    In life, start off wrong and you'll finish wrong. Put just one skeleton in the closet and you'll have to put another one in to hide the first, and so it goes.
    But start off right and you'll finish right. There's no comeback when you stick to the truth - and no skeletons!

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP, hehehehehe,

Qld, god's what????

The place is bloody hot, even in winter if you go too far,

Come on guys, god himself holidays on the far Nth coast of NSW, it is the best of the best.

Should it ever come to it, & it will ,I will move to WA before your rather nasty , hot bit of Australia, better fishing there too.

Hope I haven't bent too many bananas,

hehehehehehehehehe,

Muzz

LOL I live here and even I dont like it..

Theres Nothing like a good days fishing.

I have lived here since I was 11 yrs old coming up from NSW. But I cant stand xxxx or bundy.Loathe league and the Gold coast is definately overcrowded. Just come back from a trip so SA and would have to sayI like it. I like it a lot. The fishin is great. They follow the AFL. Overcrowding isnt a problem. Just have to smuggle down some muddies and moreton bay bugs and change the drinkin habits to VB

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    Having witnessed first hand the driving skills of both QLDERS andNSWelshmen I would strongly disagreewith you bilgeboy.QLD drivers are terrible.
    Is this a bad way to fit in with the locals in my new home???But I must admit they do have the best website I have seen for a while.
    funny that, i agree with u there.
    Last week of the school holidays, had one qld driver pull out and smash my car to smithereens putting me in hospy for a week, said "oh i thought it was a deadend"
    Then barely a week after iget back in the new car, have 2 nearly side swipe me and saw one go into drive instead of reverse and shoot up onto the pavement....
    the list would never end if i started...lol
    as for boatramps, watched the one bloke with qld plates reverse down to the boatramp, sit for halfa while he undid all his straps...

But on the other hand, have had some pretty heart in mouth fishing with some top qld blokes
    Just goes to show you guys aint to bad up there.

On the other hand, regarding the different sites, its funny to notice they all have a highly popular fish, eg, here we've got the squire on placcies, nearly half the reports are based on them,
    The sydney based sites are all about kingfish at the moment,
    The southern states are all about their gummy sharks
    etc etc
    I just find it really amusing skipping from one to the other
    Matt

(i have alot of hands for those enquiring to my use of "on the other hand", dam, does that go against me down here?)

Yeah, Queenslander........... Good fishing!!!!!!!!!1