Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mainly Queenslanders ??

Re: Mainly Queenslanders ??

Quote Originally Posted by Argle View Post
    Yet there are still 1200-1500 of you lot PER WEEK moving up here

That's 'cos we live close to Bindi!

At least we know how to name our 'zoos' so that they attract lots of overseas tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_Bogtrotter View Post
    If the movie 'Deliverance' was made in Australia, it would have been base on Queensland..

'GO THE MIGHTY BLUES'
    And the piggy would be from NSW

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    And the piggy would be from NSW

kev
    Kev, STOP IT, you're getting me all excited

Quote Originally Posted by BilgeBoy View Post
    Bloody Mexicans...

Look you lot...stop telling everyone it's great up here. You have seen how these Southerners drive, can you imagine them in a boat or at a ramp!!

We are all Aussie and you guys are mates, but stay down there will you!! Thanks to you mexicans coming up in droves we will be drinking our own effluent soon. Oh and if you do come up....don't bring that Ariel Ping Pong with ya!!

QUEENSLANDER!!!!

Bilgeboy
    Having witnessed first hand the driving skills of both QLDERS andNSWelshmen I would strongly disagreewith you bilgeboy.QLD drivers are terrible.
    Is this a bad way to fit in with the locals in my new home???But I must admit they do have the best website I have seen for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    Is this a bad way to fit in with the locals in my new home???But I must admit they do have the best website I have seen for a while.

Ah well now - you have redeemed yourself!

Welcome to paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    seems us southerners aint real welcome in queensland any more, least down south we put the welcome mat out for a few weeks and then like to send ya home. Might have to rethink my annually trip north.
    Hey blaze,
    You're welcome here anytime. I reckon you and Ross could wander into a shed, find a project to work on, and not emerge for months

--
    Bev - ex Victorian
    &
    Ross - Queenslander born & bred!

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    Well I'm a sucker for a good yarn from Queensland, so Thats why I spend most of my time on this site, gotta be the best
    cheers
    blaze
    I agree, though I'm happily also a QLD resident. Don't forget though Blaze, it's contributions such as yours that make the site the best.

Good luck,
    Mike
    Last edited by 2iar; 02-03-2007 at 11:36 PM.

lemme see:
    Vic has VB..NSW has Tooheys..we have XXXX abd bundy rum.
    Vic has AFL...NSW has Phil Gould..we have Wally and Lethal Leigh
    Vic is small...Sydney is overcrowded....we have heaps of space.
    Vic has Port Philip Bay...NSW has Sydney Harbour..we have Moreton Bay and the GBR
    you work it out !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    lemme see:
    Vic has Port Philip Bay...NSW has Sydney Harbour..we have Moreton Bay and the GBR
    you work it out !!!!!!
    only one word "OUCH"

lemme see:
    you work it out !!!!!!
    Pinhead
    Some good points , but NSW North Coast is all over Q/lands South Coast, we have less people and buildings which gives us more open space and with fewer people we have less competition on the water to fish . I think thats why so many Q/landers come down here for holidays.
    And we have a better Full strength beer Tooheys Old, but I will give you your Mid Strength marked with BARBED WIRE (XXXX) .
    And is that dirty looking water hole off Brisbane Morton Bay? Not sure on that one.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post
    Pinhead
    Some good points , but NSW North Coast is all over Q/lands South Coast, we have less people and buildings which gives us more open space and with fewer people we have less competition on the water to fish . I think thats why so many Q/landers come down here for holidays.
    And we have a better Full strength beer Tooheys Old, but I will give you your Mid Strength marked with BARBED WIRE (XXXX) .
    And is that dirty looking water hole off Brisbane Morton Bay? Not sure on that one.
    Rob
    a couple of reasonable points Rob...NSW North Coast....thinking..ok..Coffs is ok...Byron..wow...better leave that one alone a bit too high for me....Kingscliff, Pottsville etc...just the remains that were left by the sand miners. I forgot...just in from the coast you have Nimbin..how foolish of me to forget that charming lil place.

Tooheys Old..I would cut my throat before I would pour that down it..I must say Hahn is not a bad drop.

LOL @ the water hole..yep..that is our Bay and we love it.

Do you know why a lot of Qlder's venture into northern NSW..so they can see how good it is up here...always better to have a look at the other side of life..hehe

a couple of reasonable points Rob...NSW North Coast....thinking..ok..Coffs is ok...Byron..wow...better leave that one alone a bit too high for me....Kingscliff, Pottsville etc...just the remains that were left by the sand miners. I forgot...just in from the coast you have Nimbin..how foolish of me to forget that charming lil place.

Tooheys Old..I would cut my throat before I would pour that down it..I must say Hahn is not a bad drop.

LOL @ the water hole..yep..that is our Bay and we love it.

Do you know why a lot of Qlder's venture into northern NSW..so they can see how good it is up here...always better to have a look at the other side of life..hehe
    Yeh Coffs is OK, I'm talking Wooli, Minnie Water, Sandon, Brooms Head and Evans Head.
    Have to agree with you on Byron, and Nimbin (blah)
    As for the beer, I might be tempted to cut your throat myself before offering the necta of the Gods to a Q/lander
    And be honest, you know the real reason behind your lot venturing down this way, it's to see what they've lost.
    Such a beautiful coast line like that and you've filled it up with buildings and people, what a waste.
    Good luck with the traffic, and drinking the filtered sewage though
    Thank God for being a NSWelshman
    Go the Blues
    Rob

lemme see:
    you work it out !!!!!!
    So what do Queenslanders do with Bundy rum ? ....... They dont drink it do they ! I went to the shop at the bundy rum factory once & they offered me the bundy black (gee they must hate NSWelshmen!) NAGG

Hey Pinhead,

Guess what havent you heard everyones bailing out of Vic and NSW and heading to your wonderfull state ...... so guess what ..... the jokes on you, soon NSW and Vic are going to be emply - you gotta love that!!

Just dont go changing yr mind about QLD when its overcrowded - which what ive seen of southeast QLD ... aint far away !!
    Oh and all the more Old to meee!
    Hey Rob - dont encourage them cant u see there very happy where they are! Everywhere in NSW is Fished Out - everyone knows that !
    Last edited by cammac; 04-03-2007 at 09:12 PM.

there,s nothing wrong with nsw, if they wanted to give australia an enama , where would they put the pipe if there was no nsw?and up here we speak english.bob h