Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kayaks?

Re: Kayaks?

lol shayned, how hard is it to get back on it? If it tips over what would happen to your fish finder/sounder etc

Thanks guys, Mick.

[quote=84mick;580478]Snap Dog and Pistol_P they are some serious fish! PP when you where on to the longtail tuna, was it towing you around the place? That would be pretty scary even more so if you didnt know what it was.
    Dunks, Thanks for that. I have seen a place with kayaks just ofthe Bribie Island exit near Maccas dont know what its called so next time Im up there I might have a quick look.

Cheers, Mick.

Not scarey mate but hard work.....After about 40 minutes I was wishing it would end!......Here is a pic for you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by 84mick View Post
    lol shayned, how hard is it to get back on it? If it tips over what would happen to your fish finder/sounder etc

Thanks guys, Mick.
    Been lucky so far the only thing to tip over so far is me, the "Exploder" has stayed upright. When I get around to surf launches this will definitely change, the go is to store evrything inside before attempting the launch and retrieve. As to getting back on, deep water remounts are a bit of a challenge for me mainly because I'm such a fat B@stard AKFF has some good video streaming showing how to. Planning on taping myself one day, basically to show how not to!!

Thats huge Pistol_P! I've only ever caught fish half that size. haha.
    I checked the fishing Noosa web site out and it hase some awesome footage on it.

Mick.

84 Mick,

If you are interested, I have a 15 ft fibreglass canoe manufactured by Roscoe which can be rigged with either a single or dual outrigger. The package also includes 2 electric outboards 26 lb and 42 lb thrust, sail, back rests, rod holders, spare centre fibre glass seat and a deep cycle battery. Asking price $2500.

Split-shot
    Tight Lines

Split-shot