Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to get Mean

Re: I need to get Mean

He's a life member of the G.O.M. club.

Don't worry Greg, I've got something that will strengthen your resolve to be mean, yet at the same time give you that warm and fuzzy feeling...

The bottle of Green Ginger Wine you won from me in our bet. on the one dayers. lol!!!!!
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Pin Head, it takes us 3 days to settle the kids down when Grandma & Grandpa have looked after them. We now think REALLY hard just how much do we want that day to ourselves!!

About 1/2 an hour before they pick up the kids, pump them full of jelly beans, choclate, red cordial & softdrink. By the time they get home the sugar will have kicked in and all hell will break loose!!

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

Greg,
    Sorry to hear that, now if we can just get a hold of the daft bugger that encouraged your son to take up fishing in the first place............................

Quote Originally Posted by shayned View Post
    Greg,
    Sorry to hear that, now if we can just get a hold of the daft bugger that encouraged your son to take up fishing in the first place............................
    blame his mother..I am innocent

have to admit...was good having the lil ones here...that damn grandaughter just laying there and giggling..so cute...must get her looks grom her grandad...grandson is 5...almost time for me to take him out for a fish.

you'll never forget the experiences mate,,,,,,crikey,, chopjr and i nearly started a tv show over his antics whilst going for a fish,,,,, and they still continue,,,,

can you recall a few of those posts????????,,,

bait,,,,,,,is my absolute favorite
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE