Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

• CLOSED SEASON CRFF 2007
    • 5 October 2007 to 13 October 2007 (inclusive)
    • 3 November 2007 to 11 November 2007 (inclusive)
    • 3 December 2007 to 11 December 2007 (inclusive).

Schools holidays………… Queensland
    Spring
    22 Sep - 7 Oct
    22 October is a Student Free Day

M & G Dates:-

Saturday 13th Oct 2007 to Sunday 21st Oct 2007. ( 9 days )

TIMES OF MOONRISE AND MOONSET 13/10/2007 Rise: 0610 Set: 1945

TIMES OF SUNRISE AND SUNSET 13/10/2007 Rise 0524 Set 1759

The good folk from PBA are attending Agnes Water / 1770 at the above dates, so the Ausfish Annual Agnes Water / 1770 M & G will be run in conjunction with the Ausfish Vs PBA Members Fish-Off again. The event will be a tad better organized this time round and all details will be posted up as they are confirmed.

I have put up the dates to include 9 days, but of course, this is totally up to the individual. 9 Days will give the offshore brigade an opportunity to sit out a couple of blowy days.

A Presentation and BBQ night will be held on the Friday 19th. The first night M & G ( Saturday 13th ) will be at Roz’s Place, “Sunlover”, as usual. This will also double for the “ Gladstone Motorworld, Ausfish Agnes Water M & G, COOK - OFF “. 2007. Yes, the trophy is up for grabs again. Is anyone else game enough to jump in on the Roz Vs Newby show ??????

For those that have attended in the past, you know the drill, so to the newbies that want to experience the “ Agnes Mayhem “, put your hands up, ask the questions. What I will ask at this stage is for the “ yes’s “ to send me via PM, their email address’s.

The majority of communication will be done via this medium in relation to activities and other M & G information. This way you will have a record as some info you will need to take with you, this year. Information regarding real estate contacts and facilities will be posted soon.

MY suggestion is to book a house in Agnes Water. It is only a 6k drive to the ramp and is the place with shops, tavern, PO, etc etc. If you are in doubt about the house you want to rent for the time, pm me, ask via this post etc.

A few of us know this place rather well, and further themooks lives there and can give expert advice. Also, Tony & Sandi at Agnes water/ 1770 Bait & Tackle will have everything you need in the ‘ fishing ‘ department. ( advice, tackle, info, maps, chandlery, etc ).

See youse there………

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Will they have an anchor ready for Newby ?

DNO

Geday Phil ,
    I'm going to give it another go .
    Sent you a PM with e-mail details .
    Peter
    Searaider 2

and about time to Phil, consider the plane ticket booked.
    cheers
    blaze

With a bit of luck I might be healthy enough to have a fish myself this time!!!
    Sandi and I nearly have the new house finished, so book at least one of the nights for our place Phil!!

DNO
    I would need to take out another morgage to stock that much s/s chain.

Regards.....Tony
    P.s. How have ya been Phil
    Last edited by agnes_jack; 07-02-2007 at 02:44 PM.

When Newbs reads these posts ya gunna need ear plugs!!!!

We really should organize an anchor retrieval day out...just for him

Might just send the poor pet an sms!

Geeeze I'm glad to be 11 hours away from Gladstone.

r.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

"snappa" will be there as a SKIPPER this year....

......>>> go P.b.A. <<.........

Searaider ( Pete ), good to see you getting in early , as usual. recieved pm and those dates are good.

blaze, ( robbie ) please do NOT pack sinkers, tackle, rods, food or grog. That will be supplied.

agnes_jack ( Tony ), good to hear the house is getting there. 'spose you'll need a painter ? I have been going good down here in the big smoke, but sure will be nice to get back there and maybe even test out that Calcutta !

roz ( Roz ), Newby hasn't retrieved that anchor yet, so the " anchor day, sounds good. After all, it is in Trout Country

snappa ( Pete ), Bob and I have had a conversation or two about certain things regarding PBA and Ausfish, all is good. Skipper hey ? The Red fish have heard about you turning up and are planning their holidays about that time.......

Cheers Phill

I forgot Blaze packed sinkers last time. Ya silly Bugga!!!! Paul suggested we post them back to you?????

Not to worry, they are still at my place.

BTW I've just sent off an sms to Newby.... wonder how long it's gunna take before he swims up the burley trail.

r.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

G'day Phill ,

Hoping that i can make it this year

will most likely have a spare seat in the boat , maybe one of you semi-locals would like to deckie for me

Roz - would you have any room for me this year?

pm sent Phill

cheers
    Jason.
    ... i only work to support my fishing addiction.....

You Know, You Just Know That The Sh!t Is Gonna Fly Hard And Fast Over Your Smart Comments On Anchors Dont You???????

Hi Roz
    it was only a small handful of little sinkers, got those snapper leads off Tony, you shuold have used them by now. What ever happened to your little motor (I know, after blaze got at it there was never any hope) smilelys here
    cheers
    blaze

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    You Know, You Just Know That The Sh!t Is Gonna Fly Hard And Fast Over Your Smart Comments On Anchors Dont You???????
    Bring it on!!!!

r.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

any links or phone numbers or anything for accomodation up that way please.
    might try and take some time off.

try these first:-

http://www.beachesof1770.com.au/

then these:-

Address: Shop 10, Agnes Water Shopping Centre, 10 Roundhill Road, AGNES WATER 4677
    Phone: (07) 4974 9535
    Fax: (07) 4974 9537
    Email: agneswater.qld@raywhite.com
    Principal: Tanya Williams

There are others, just google it.

I will put up more details soon enough.

If anyone has already booked a house and needs a roomie, just post it up here.

Greg, you can always drive the big girl up and anchor next to Newby's 35ft Bertie.

Phill
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 09-02-2007 at 02:47 PM.