Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Re: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Hey Pete, feeling at tad guilty????? do you think you need supervision?
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

mite come depends on work at this stage

Sounds good, Andrew&Lucy. Book in and just let work take care of itself.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Has anyone got any pics of the area they may be able to post, so as to help me convince the better half to come along or maybe at least let me turn up?
    Thanks
    Rob

This was taken out at Fitzroy reef. A few seconds before my wife snapped this I spun up a decent tuna which ran like hell till it threw the hooks.

It was a nice sunset in a nice place with nice people. Except for me of course, I'm a bastard.

This is secret spot #852.

It is known for jacks, mud crabs and occasionally edible barramundi.

I'll try and get you some more touristy, non fishing type photos for SWMBO soon.

Thumbs up Re: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Quote Originally Posted by themooks View Post
    This was taken out at Fitzroy reef. A few seconds before my wife snapped this I spun up a decent tuna which ran like hell till it threw the hooks.

It was a nice sunset in a nice place with nice people. Except for me of course, I'm a bastard.
    MMMM married to my wifes sister maybe
    Thats the same nickname my bride has given me for the last twenty eight years or so, I didn't realise it was so popular
    Thanks mate great pic
    Rob

Dear Lucky Phill dont need to book in as l have a house at agnes its only work and weather that will keep me away

This is a nicer shot. Taken in December. Its the main beach where we went worming during the last m&g. At the moment I've been doing more surfing than fishing. It's been blowing southerly and keeping the surf over 3 foot for the last week. Luckily this headland faces north so is cross/offshore in this wind.

I was out yesterday after work and just got back now after a 6.30 paddle out before work. If I'm not careful I may get fit!

I live close enough to ride my pushy there with my mal under my arm. It's a pretty hilarious sight. I'm over 100kg and my board is 9'6" long. I think it may be a mid life crisis.

Rob,
    people could send you a million photos and they would all be beautiful,the only way to get the real picture is to get up there.

Your missus will love the place and I will bet my left nut on that.

cheers

Paul

PS: I hope this helps your case!

OK, andrew&lucy....... book the time off work and book in good weather. all done !

Cheers phill

Quote Originally Posted by thedeckie View Post
    Rob,
    people could send you a million photos and they would all be beautiful,the only way to get the real picture is to get up there.

Your missus will love the place and I will bet my left nut on that.

cheers

Paul

PS: I hope this helps your case!
    Thatsa fare bet Paul, I hope you don't have any more use for it , she's a hard nut to crack

Is it as good as Bargara just out of Bundy, cause she's pretty taken with that place.

The eldest daughter's just put her wedding back another twelve months, and saving for that was the kisses reason for saying NO! I may now be in with a better chance

Thanks Mate

Rob

Hi Rob
    Daughters should elope, saves a lot of planning and money.

I am sure a Turkey Beach expedition is on the cards. I know some nice little areas up there that can be full of surprises.

Rob,

Bagara is nice and all areas have there own qualities. Depends of what you make of it. Also depends on the people you are with, I suppose, that could be a drawback for the Agnes M & G......

phill

Hi Phil
    is that the beach with the famous tree at the fork in the road ?
    cheers
    blaze