Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

Re: Agnes Water/ 1770 M & G

With the banter between Ausfishers aside

I am contemplating heading to 1770 for the week now the Fraser Expo has been canned due to "Heartlige Issues" from other parties

I did make a commitment a couple of years ago for a weekend only to pull out due to the forecast

So i'll put on hold that week off and with 10 days fishing available at 1770 I am wondering were I can park a boat next to a house/unit for the duration ? (accomodation advise needed !)

Damo.

PS: Can't cook, can't lie but can drink keeping that in mind bring on AF vs PBA
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 06-04-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Damo,

Been up there twice now. Last year was blown out and we only got out to the outer reefs twice. Sat we went out past Lady Musgrave and Sun we did Boult. We did 75km each way the first two days then it blew like crazy for the rest of the week. Got out to the Wides on Thurs and Fri (only in the Noble) and did okay.

We normally rent a house at Agnes Water that can handle 8 blokes - not sure who the crew will be this year. A mate of mine from Michigan USA might be there if I keep nagging him.

We had two boats parked outside including a frickin huge Noble and room for more. I am PBA as well. Not a bad club except for their bodgy "wildcard" every two weeks rule.

What are "Heartlige Issues"? Two of you would have been fine for Fraser. You could have hooked up with us for the drive over Indian or anybody else really.

We have 6 crew, two boats and three vehicles. Can't wait and hope it pours rain for two weeks beforehand.

I am doing both this year - first time for Fraser - one of your posts put me on to it.

Regards

John
    Last edited by John_R; 12-04-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John_R View Post
    Damo,

Been up there twice now. Last year was blown out and we only got out to the outer reefs twice. Sat we went out past Lady Musgrave and Sun we did Boult. We did 75km each way the first two days then it blew like crazy for the rest of the week. Got out to the Wides on Thurs and Fri (only in the Noble) and did okay.

We normally rent a house at Agnes Water that can handle 8 blokes - not sure who the crew will be this year. A mate of mine from Michigan USA might be there if I keep nagging him.

We had two boats parked outside including a frickin huge Noble and room for more. I am PBA as well. Not a bad club except for their bodgy "wildcard" every two weeks rule.

What are "Heartlige Issues"? Two of you would have been fine for Fraser. You could have hooked up with us for the drive over Indian or anybody else really.

We have 6 crew, two boats and three vehicles. Can't wait and hope it pours rain for two weeks beforehand.

I am doing both this year - first time for Fraser - one of your posts put me on to it.

Regards

John
    Stop it John !

"Heartlige issues" = soft = full of S*** = No Ba*** = no ticker

Fraser is now just about gone for me I can't get a commitment out of them

With the 1770 M&G so far away there is NO excuse I'll make them join Ausfish and make a commitment . I'm now in their ear to Tell the missus I'm going, tell the boss I'm going and be a man !

I'll have a commitment by the end of the month for 1770
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 12-04-2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: because I can !

Damo,

Is that more of that latin? Never heard of it. I suppose it is tough when your mates are a bunch of pansies. Will be thinking of you when dragging in a 10kg+ red off the Gardner banks or getting my number called for the 4WD prize.

Have not got the crew sorted for 1770 yet. Might be room for you and a pansy or two.

Regards

John

still thinking about it, would like to go down to philip lsland for moto gp then come back for the 1770 event

Ausfish Platinum Member

Wow, gunna miss Octobers M&G again. I'm off to the Hinchenbrook for a houseboat fishing holiday with 5 other blokes. May be able to get down for the first weekend for a drink with everyone.
    Sounds like there are a few here who can teach me how to drink. Not sure if I can hold the bladder as well as F.O.S though. (He He, bout time someone gave you a new name Paul)

Cheers
    Corry
    Cheers
    Corry

Quote Originally Posted by Corry View Post
    Wow, gunna miss Octobers M&G again. I'm off to the Hinchenbrook for a houseboat fishing holiday with 5 other blokes. May be able to get down for the first weekend for a drink with everyone.
    Sounds like there are a few here who can teach me how to drink. Not sure if I can hold the bladder as well as F.O.S though. (He He, bout time someone gave you a new name Paul)

Cheers
    Corry

Corry,
    Where the hell have you been????

Mate, see if you can make it down at least for one night.......by the way you can stick that home made rum where the sun don't shine.

Bloody nice drop, but I have definately learnt that it should be consumed in moderation.

See how ya go, would be good to catch up.

Cheers

FOS

Ausfish Platinum Member

Yep, talking to Chany this arvo about it. We are definately going to try and get down for the first weekend. I'm off to the Hinchenbrook on the Wednesday, so we'll just come down for one night.
    Might be able to shack up with the Newby, pending on what he is doing. Then again, don't plan on sleeping much anyway. Sounds like there not only a cook off happening, but a drink off as well.
    Will try and get into a bit more fishing now, haven't wet a line now for 12 months. Bloody 4B's, keep getting in the way.

Cheers
    Corry
    Cheers
    Corry

CORRY, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, obviously you just broke your "phone" finger not your "typing on ausfish finger" eh? otherwise I would have expected a return call or text from one of the many text messages and hone messages I have sent you. Hope your fingers ALL heal up soon mate, would be good to catch up.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

I'm there time off for the Fraser Expo was cancelled, the boss approved the week off in October .

I'll soon make a booking for a local place

Deckie ! yes you a rum fight it is ! if your up to it ?

A Weigh in ey ? PBA are in for some competion this year
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 26-04-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Damo, nice work. I think you’ll enjoy the experience, should you remember it.

Give Roz a pm and she’ll put you onto her real estate mob up there for some prime accom.

Thedeckie and rum….’tis a bad mix, but not as bad as thedeckie and JD.

Them’s there are a few fightin words Damo, hope you got ya RED Emporer spots sorted, as those PBA boys know how to dig a few up.

And I am staying clear of the NEWBY / Roz cook-off…… until the food tasting is required, of course.

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Roz, you do realise that if Damo turns up , we'll have 3 Nissan Navaras parked at Sunlover for mini M & G

phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Now,Now,Now boys, I have never proclaimed to being a big rum drinker or a big JD drinker!!!!

Although I do love a beer.............. , and the odd rum or two!!

Actually Damo I think I owe you a shout or three, which I will gladly do, we'll see how we go from there!

I'd rather see you in a snoring comp with Greg (Pinhead)!!

Mate, would be good to see ya up there, hope ya make it.

Cheers

Paul

Guys I just gotta ask...... is anyone else going for the fishing?

- Darren

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    Guys I just gotta ask...... is anyone else going for the fishing?

- Darren
    Mate, trust me when I tell you that I do go for the fishing. As well.

Unfortunately for me, I tend to get involved in everything I can so i can live life to the fullest. Because of that, certain people that shall remain nameless (Deckie and Roz ) have to pull the pi$$ because they cant keep up with the newbs. Typical of people who fall short of standard in life that they try to pull the high flyers down to their level.

Just kiddin'
    Now I am a dead keen fisherman on the odd occasion I can actually keep my anchor attached to the boat. ( Got that in before anyone else)
    How many more sleeps??????
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.