Thread: oztrail tourer 9 tent

oztrail tourer 9 tent

hi all

i am thinking of buying a new tent and i like the oztrail tourer 9

does anyone have one ?

what are the good & bad and can you recommend something else about mid $200s

thanks

cameron

Hey Cameron, Got our Oztrail 9 person from Anaconda - Brisbane for about $260.00. We were going to spend the dollars @ BCF instead ( though glad we did not ) as it was too much @ $320.00. They were not willing to undercut Anaconda due to the manager not being on premises.

We had a test run and found it was quite easy to put up for avid campers ( me + the wife ) .. No, u don't need a degree or any foreign language to comprehend the instructions.

We will use it when we go camping to Yamba in Mar 07 YIPEE !!!

Cheers..

Nothing wrong with oztrail. They make good products for reasonable prices.

Brett

May 2006 Order New Hilux - June 2006 Order ARB & Other Goodies - August 2006 Organise fitting of ARB & Other Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Delivery of New Hilux with Goodies - 2nd September 2006 Break Goodies - 3rd September 2006 Use Angle Grinder to Modify New Goodies - 4th July 2007 BEND ARB rear protection bar (Big Rocks) - 31st July 2007 Notice cracked welds in the ute tub. TWIST!! - September 2007 Bend Alloy Side Steps - Feb 2008 Install steel side steps - March 2008 Bend Steel steps & Punture Diff Lock Air Line

thanks alot guys

Re: oztrail tourer 9 tent

Quote Originally Posted by BRISSIE_1 View Post
    Hey Cameron, Got our Oztrail 9 person from Anaconda - Brisbane for about $260.00. We were going to spend the dollars @ BCF instead ( though glad we did not ) as it was too much @ $320.00. They were not willing to undercut Anaconda due to the manager not being on premises.

We had a test run and found it was quite easy to put up for avid campers ( me + the wife ) .. No, u don't need a degree or any foreign language to comprehend the instructions.

We will use it when we go camping to Yamba in Mar 07 YIPEE !!!

Cheers..

Hi,

I apologise for correcting you here, but the price of a tourer 9 from BCF is $259, and the price of $320 is for a Tourer 9 plus, two different tents. I hope this helps.