Thread: Broken Guide

Unhappy Broken Guide

Hey every one.

I have recently slightly broken one of my guides of my rods, I have looked over the internet and haven't found any body in Brisbane to fix it. I would greatly appreciated if anybody could give me some information on where to get it fixed or If one of you clever ausfish memebers could repair it for a charge,,, It is a plufuger. I've seen there are rod building sets around there but they seem to be very expensive... Thanks for your time. Stotty.

i'm 95% certain Charltons Bait and Tackle in Redbank do rod repairs,

rockfisho

I guess you could get a tube of surfboard repair fibreglass, and use that to fix it. Thats what we normally do

rockfisho

give bearclaw a pm cheers ian

ANY local tackle shop should be able to fix it for a few $.
    If they cant......pm me and i will make their name MUD.

Greg

jones on the nothside and procatch southside

i just had new tip put on my rod. little shop at scarborough. i think his name is john pope. bloke at sundown marine told me to go to him. did greg job

Re: Broken Guide

must agree sea horse - have had a few rods done there. rod design place kinda first right before u take a left for the combie trader. does a great job at a good price !

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    Hey every one.

I have recently slightly broken one of my guides of my rods, I have looked over the internet and haven't found any body in Brisbane to fix it. I would greatly appreciated if anybody could give me some information on where to get it fixed or If one of you clever ausfish memebers could repair it for a charge,,, It is a plufuger. I've seen there are rod building sets around there but they seem to be very expensive... Thanks for your time. Stotty.
    Stotty,
    Where have you seen the rod building sets and how much are they as i have been looking for one.
    Thanks
    Troy

Quote Originally Posted by troy View Post
    Stotty,
    Where have you seen the rod building sets and how much are they as i have been looking for one.
    Thanks
    Troy

Gidday Troy, didn't you get the one you were looking at on the net??