Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Camper Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Roughasguts View Post
    Hi Derek, those campers look pretty flash, also like the web site, that gives you a quote straight away. That eliminates the bull sh!t factor, I like that in a company, not hiding nothing even from there competition.

Question does that deep cycle battery have it's own charger for when hooked up to 240 volt.
    Hi

No it doesnt however it would be simple to carry one just for that purpose and just plug it in. I am looking at a solar panel myself.

Derek

Great looking set up Derek! A real "home away from home"

Cheers and hope you have many happy trips

Dave

Bris 31

Hiya Derek, you look familiar. Are you the guy that does the Camel Camper cooking section on the 4WD show on Bris 31??

Regards

Chris

Hi All,

For info on advantages of Absorbed Glass Matt batteries follow the link:
    http://www.fridge-and-solar.net/agm.htm

Tony

Delivery on the camper is Saturday 17 February. Will post some pics shortly after that.

Derek

Hi Derek

I was interested to see that you have chosen a petrol stove for your camper trailer. I am coming to the conclusion that gas is not all that great,I constantly have the underside of my utensils sooting up and the soot gets over everything. Is there any remedy to this problem.

Tony

Hi Tony

I have no idea why that is happening. I have used gas both at home and camping for years and never had soot from one.

Derek

Hi Derek

Spoke to theguys at Southern Metal, they reckon the gas is not the correct one but of the type used in autos. Yikes I have been conned again the supplier has rung it in because its cheaper.

Tony