Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attaching photos/files to posts

Re: Attaching photos/files to posts

I think I have worked this one out now - it is the little Add Files button and then the Select button, that is the one thing I hate about the web, nothing stays the same for very long - I think I'll go fishing, at least I still use a hook and line - at least I think I do v

Just realised I need to update the text and graphics in the first post since the upgrade.

I have a .kmz file of most seq boat ramps marked as places on google earth and want to know is there anyway to add a 12.6 kb .kmz file that exceeds the allowable limit of 9.8kb to a post?
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

Sorry, just saw your post.

You should be able to attach it now

C-Map MAX 2012 - Northstar / Navman 12'
    CMAP (300x225).jpg
    "Raptor" CruiseCraft Outsider 650 - Yamaha 200 www.elevatedgardens.com.au

Hi Steve. Just tried uploading a photo for the first time. Went through all the steps and it appears to start loading the photo with the little circle loading icon thing but that's all it does. Just keeps "loading". I gave it half an hour. What am I missing ? Apart from computer common sense...FF

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Face View Post
    Hi Steve. Just tried uploading a photo for the first time. Went through all the steps and it appears to start loading the photo with the little circle loading icon thing but that's all it does. Just keeps "loading". I gave it half an hour. What am I missing ? Apart from computer common sense...FF
    What is the size of the file?

have you resized it ?

Ahh.. That might be it. What size should it be? .....Edit....Just found out and resized. But still no go...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Face View Post
    Ahh.. That might be it. What size should it be? .....Edit....Just found out and resized. But still no go...
    Have a read of this thread for resizing info.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...he-chat-boards

Steve, is there any way to attach a pic to a PM as I have had several request to do this

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Steve, is there any way to attach a pic to a PM as I have had several request to do this
    Sorry, not a feature at this stage.

You can upload the pic to services like Photobucket and send a link to the pic in your PM.

Steve, I am sure this has been asked before but often in a post there is a link to Attachment 1023459 but when clicking on it I get that it is an invalid link. Is this because the link is broken as the attachment has been moved/deleted or is it something else.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi

It could be for a couple of reasons. but the main one is it could be a problem with the forum. Can you send me a link to the post that it is happening to so I can check it out.

Steve, here are a couple

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...pies-Hard-roof

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...New-Bait-Board

Forgot to add that battleon had a picture in his first post but the last two show as Attachment xxxxxxxxx. all in the same thread.
    Last edited by Dignity; 14-07-2014 at 01:48 PM. Reason: additional info

testing testing testiongl.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 12-04-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here