Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten your password or can't login?

Forgotten your password or can't login?

If you can not login with your old password you will need to use the forgot password feature to get your password reset

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/login.php?do=lostpw

If you have changed your E-mail address and have not changed it in your profile you will need to send me the following information via the Contact form
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/email.shtml and supply the following information.

Name -
    Address -
    Phone Number -
    Membername -
    Old E-mail address -
    New E-mail address -

If you are experiencing other problems please fill out the form and supply full details. Do not send an E-mail with "Can't login".

sharkespear
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Use the forgot password feature to get your password set

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/login.php?do=lostpw

it does not work for me,i can't get in, was all fine this morning & now it has logged me out & says i have a name/ password that are wrong...even when i use the forgot password thing it says my email is not recognised......got me buggered.
    old user name DR

I sent you a reply to your E-mail with a new password and said you needed to login and change your E-mail address. Did you do this?

sharkespear
    I sent you a reply to your E-mail with a new password and said you needed to login and change your E-mail address. Did you do this?
    sorry,didn't receive email???
    have registered as above (didn't think i could as i am already registered) & now only accepts me as above name

Just checked and you entered your E-mail incorrectly when you sent me the inquiry.

Will send a PM with details

Just checked and you entered your E-mail incorrectly when you sent me the inquiry.

Will send a PM with details
    sorry about wrong email, i tried both but neither worked...
    all sorted now, thank you.. can you delete Sharkespear please.
    cheers
    Dave

I have logged in under sons log in to hopefully get my password reset. My log in is Cam. I have tried logging in as Cam and am using the correct password but you indicate that this may not work and needs to be reset. The problem with the reset is that I must have used my old work email so I can't retreive the reset password to log on in the new format. Forgive me but I thought that providing I had the correct password I would be able to log on, but it seems that the passwords have all been reset and I have not access to my listed email address.

If it's possible can you please email the reset password for CAM to the same email address as Sonocam, and I should be OK.

Regards Cameron.

Cam is back online, thanks for solving the password / email problem.

Regards Cameron.

steve
    sent you a PM RE login for caloundra

Daniel

thanks steve

Daniel

Recieved email from admin but can't see how it fixes my prob, I must be even dumber than I thought.

Hi Steve,

Got my login sorted thanks mate!

Guys you can
    a) Get your password resetted if you remember your email address which you originally provided when registering. It is then a matter of typing your email into that rest form and it will be sent to you provided you entered the valid/correct email

b) Alternatively you can ask steve to reset your email for a particular login and provide him with a nominated new email account if you cannot access/remember what email you originally registered with. Once steve gives you the green light, it is a matter of entering your new nominated email into that reset form.

Hope that sorts out any confusion

Hi Steve
    Thanks for your email and "reset". I thought id tried everything !

Im back on again now.

Many thanks

Rod "fishingrod"