Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lost all my posts...

Re: Lost all my posts...

Hi Steve I have lost my posts aswell my old log in name was Bundy_Burp now using Bundy Bear .
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post

Have merged your post count from the old board
    Joining the queue late here. Hoping you can merge my old posts that appear with username Figjamm (yes, stupid name I choose when Kingtin was hassling me to come and join here :-) with the more recent posts of ColacGirl

Thanks

--
    Bev

Bev, it has been done.

Bev, it has been done.
    Thank you Steve.
    My profile now shows original joining date and a higher post count, but old posts still show Figjamm as the author. Can the username on old posts be changed?
    I was hoping the "White ants in the Playpen" thread would belong to ColacGirl again. Is there a way to make that possible?
    Thanks,
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by ColacGirl View Post
    Thank you Steve.
    My profile now shows original joining date and a higher post count, but old posts still show Figjamm as the author. Can the username on old posts be changed?
    No, sorry can not be changed

No, sorry can not be changed
    Ok, thanks Steve.

--
    Bev

Would it be to late to merge my old posts that were giarc72,, thanks, if that is possible

Quote Originally Posted by craig_k View Post
    Would it be to late to merge my old posts that were giarc72,, thanks, if that is possible
    Post count adjusted by 11

Thanks for that Steve...

Hi Steve,
    Was hoping ya could have a quick look into my post count?My previous name I logged onto the old board with was spelled :- hardb8

I still log onto the current board with this same spelling (small h)

The only difference is,It now appears after I'm in with a capital H and is :- Hardb8 My e-mail address is the same.Think my count would be around 500+ by now with combined numbers.

Just checked the old count.It was at 371 before the switch.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Hardb8; 19-07-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Checking count.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

Hi Steve. I was a bronze member before the board was changed over and have lost my previous posts. My initial name was Slymo, but I changed it as it was similar to another members. I would appreciate it if you can sort it out. I hope it is not too late – thanks!

Hardb8 and Slime - It has been done

If you need your post count reinstated I need to know your exact Membername on the old system?
    You can search the Memberlist and view your profile on the old system at
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl

Just post the URL to your profile in the old system here

hi steve, old user name was Surf_Sniper, could you please adjust me. anyway of getting my old user name back please? surf man just isnt the same!

Drew