Thread: Qld Bass Season Openning

Qld Bass Season Openning

The season for bass in Qlds rivers & streams opens this Saturday. (Lakes were exempt from closed season).
    Time to think about cleaning out the canoe/kayak & getting that spin stick or flyrod ready for the usual spring bass trips. Still a bit cool but mid-Spetember usually sees the fish firing in my local creeks.
    Just got my hands on a Pelican Bayou 160 for the local waterways & already a mate out west has grabbed it to go paddling down the Dumaresq River. Doh!! I haven't tried it out myself yet! #
    Some nice fish around before the season closed.

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Re: Qld Bass Season Openning

Fitzy my man, the upper Brissy is a magical place. In the past I have seen many people who mistreat this river....polluters, exceeding limits, keeping all they catch. I think we all know who the main culprits are!!
    I trust this summer season will see this system treated a little better.
    You have guided me into some excellent river sections and I hope to do this again soon with you.
    For anyone who is looking for an excellent fishing guide in the Valley of the Lakes, I highly recommend Sweetwater Adventures.
    Thanks again mate.
    Regards, Randall.

Re: Qld Bass Season Openning

Hey Randall,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Here's a pic I took of you with a nice yella on the last trip you came up the Brissy with me.

Whwn you recon you're up to the full 2 day trip down the Brissy, drop me a line. #

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au