Thread: juro aeroplane spinners?

juro aeroplane spinners?

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about these jiggers, and whereabouts I can get my hands on one or more in the Brisbane area. If not SE QLD, can I order them somewhere over the net? Thanx for any help anyone could give!

Re: juro aeroplane spinners?

Hi Katrina,
    Sorry I can't help you out on this one, actually can't recall the name #???(but that don't mean much with my bad head )
    Have you tried doing searches on various engines?
    Try asking your local tackle store for any hints.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Hi Fitzy, I saw these Juro Aeroplane spinners in the Winter edition of Freshwater Fishing Australia. They used em years ago, like early last century, and they are supposed to be dynamite on the cod. They are apparently hand crafted in Bendigo, and a Melbourne/Victoria number is listed. Tried searching the net, and no luck there. They might be just too knew back on the market. They are apparently indestructible (almost) even being trolled through nasty mean snags. Just gotta get some!! Take care, and happy fishin!!!!

Katrina,
    I had a look in the google search engine under juro fishing and there is an agent at Noosaville .They are called Sports Imports and the ph07)54498233.
    Cheers Luke

Hi, we use these lures alot when I fish in the Murray and Darling rivers for murray cod.
    They come in a couple of different sizes and are found in most fishing tackle stores down south. I have a new one that I got when I was last fishing at Mildura for cod. If you do not have any luck let me know and I might be able to help you out. It has 2 sets of propellar like blades set in front of a treble hook, the blades are chrome on the face and red on the back.Different methiods are used when trolling such as a piece of red cloth tied near the treble hook to help attract cod or even baited with a yabby or bardi grub or just trolled as they are. I could get a name of a sports store and phone number if you wish and they could tell you of the different sizes and send them to you maybe.
    Best of luck Duckman

Thanks guys, might give the peoples in Noosaville a go. Happy fishing!