Thread: Somerset Impoundment Fees

WHITTO

Somerset Impoundment Fees

Can someone enlighten me whether you can pay your Somerset Dam Impoundment fees at the Kiosk or have you got to go to the Office at Somerset or Lasso a Ranger in their wanderings.Going up on Saturday and of course my fees have expired. any assistance would be appreciated. Good Fishin 2u all Whitto.

Re: Somerset Impoundment Fees

Hi Whitto,
    I'm 99% sure you can get your boating/camping permits as well as the SIP permit from the Kirkleagh Kiosk. It's open 7 days. Permits also available from Somerset Rangers station near the dam wall & at the Wivenhoe info Centre.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

imported_admin

Hi

The Kiosk does sell the Stocked Impondment Permits (SIP), they are open from 8am to 5pm most days, but may be longer on weekends. You can phone the ranger on 07 5426 0188

You may be better off going to a Post Office to get it before you head out there just incase you get there before the kiosk opens. You may also want to get it laminated before you head off fishing as it is simply a piece of paper and does not handle much abuse.

Hey Whitto,

You just going for the day for overnight ?. as i'm heading up with the deckie (son) for a overnighter.

Maybe able to catch up for a chat.

WHITTO

Thanks all for your replys,have my SIP,looks like I should be able to pay my boating permit ok at the kiosk, To answer you question Brian at this stage will be going for the day only. Good Fishin 2u all Whitto