Thread: Honey Hole !

Brett_Finger

Honey Hole !

well i gotta tell ya, after hanging it on my mates for chasin perch..opps! Bass so much, i was taken to a place by fellow moderator, Fitzy and boy did i change my mind
    i an afternoon session we caught and released many quality fish, most around the 45-48cm range.not monsters i know but these fish reminded my of the great jack fishin i used to have up in cairns!!
    made an old fella feel homesick that's for sure

Re: Honey Hole !

Hey Big fella,

I suppose you were sworn to secrecy about the location of this "honey hole."
    It's good to see you can appreciate the southern Perch. I only recently found out a significant difference between Bass and Jacks. It seems I have an allergy to Jacks, 'cause when I picked one up with my thumb in its mouth like a bass, I got a rally bad rash. Much worse than Flathead.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Yeah Dale,
    I blind folded the big fella & made him swear to never return.
    Only ever take anyone there once so I'll have to take the BF to another crik next time. To special a place to let anyone get familiar with the entrance/location. Normally never show locals either.
    How bout Spot X next time Big Fella? Just as good, if not better. hehehehe
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Brett_Finger

Spot X.
    sounds the goods
    if it's anything like the secert creek then in the imortal words of john Holmes....I'M IN...... 8)
    oh' by the way i peeked
    Hookin, Brett