Thread: river bass SEQ

river bass SEQ

Hi guys,

I haven't been out fishing for a while and am keen to do a spot of my favorite type of fishing - river fishing in a canoe
    what's been happening in the SEQ rivers lately and where can expect to get a hook or two?

Martial

Re: river bass SEQ

Hi Martial, long time no here!! Hope the business is going well for you. Is Server 101 still in Milton?

As for your questions: Remember the North Pine where we went with you a few years back? Apparently its fishing OK now. I suggest you get down there late arvo. 3-7pm is best.

Brissy river too is fishing well. Try Fernvale area. ;-)

After the new year, maybe you would like to come out with us to a few of the impoundments. Email me if you want to give them a crack.
    Regards, Randall.

I've gotta agree with Randall, the NorthPine River is pretty good, I went down there yesterday afternoon and landed 4 bass, 3 on deep fly and one on topwater. I also landed a tarpon on a popper which was an added bonus.

Cheers,

Will

Tarpon on popper....just gotta love that hey William!!

Hows the water clarity and levels?
    Regards, Randall.

Hi Randall,

Yeah everything going good with the business and still in Milton. Just not much time to go fishing (:I went down to Coffs Harbour 3 weeks ago for a week and half and did some good bass fishing down there and keen to try to get out a bit more regularly.

I am actually off to Marron Dam in the morning (sat). do you thing it is a good move?
    Also can you recommend anywhere I can buy some decent quality spinner naits around town?

Hi again Martial.
    You will do better at Maroon in the arvo but you have probably already left by now.
    If you are after Spinnerbaits, I can help you. Email me for more info. ;-)

Regards, Randall

Quote Originally Posted by Randall
    Tarpon on popper....just gotta love that hey William!!

Hows the water clarity and levels?
    Regards, #Randall.
    Randall, The water clarity is between 3-6ft and the water is not too low.

Cheers,

Will Lee

Thanks William, I may have to go back up there again soon with the little 3 mtr punt and get into some Nth Pine surface action!!

Regards, Randall.