Thread: Peter Faust here we come!!!

Peter Faust here we come!!!

Jan 2nd, Steve Brown, (Not Ausfish Brown) and I are off to Peter Faust Dam up in Proserpine targeting those meter long Barra!!
    We have the gear, the technology and the inclination to get amongst them. We have a week up there with nothing but fishing to do.
    Nuts and Bolts productions will be filming the whole trip so there will be no lies to be told as to how big and how many are boated!!
    We are both pumped and ready to rock and roll.
    I`ll post a report on our return.
    Regards, Randall.

Re: Peter Faust here we come!!!

Hope the video will pick up the dropped ones*VBG*,Havabeautytripfella's.Cheers T.

Touchy, I should get lessons from you on Barra boating mate!!
    I seem to remember the last trip we had to Awoonga, you were the one who bagged a Barra!!

Lucky barstard!!

All will be revealed with Nuts and Bolts video production mate!!

Regards, Randall.

Ah, yes,

But it's bloody marvellous what can be done these days with a modern video editing suite. The days of "the camera never lies" are well and truly behind us.

But whatever you come back with, you can count on one immutable fact - we'll all be as jealous as hell!

Have a good one, Randall, and we look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Cheers
    Jim L.

You lucky buggers.
    Hey Randall , nuts and bolts productions? I'm certain Steve is bolts so that must make you ......'s G*
    haha, have a great time and get amongst em.
    Cheers
    Muzza

Hey Randall,
    Read the post on General Fishing Chat about fishing video.

Remeber that bit on the Derryn Hinch show a few years back about those fellas the videod themselves killing wild pigs & roos?
    Got themselves a holiday in the grey bar hotel for that.

Looks like fishos are gonna have to be carefull as well now. >

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Howdy Jim.....yep, video editing can make bad footage into something good. But, we pride ourselves on filming as it happens. Without the luxury of a proffessional editing deal, its "as it happens" type stuff.

Fitzy.....yep, saw your post. Hope it does`nt come to fruition. Barstards huh?!

Muzza....as usuall mate, you are right!! ;-)

Regards, Randall.

Brett_Finger

Randall,
    mate now at least you will tangle with real freshwater fish not those "Slack Jawed Perch"
    Hookin, Brett