Thread: Environet????

Environet????

G'day

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a full mesh long-handled environet from. I have been after one a few months now and have not seen any a few of my fishin' mates have them and they are great espeacilly for fly fishing.

Anyway your help will be appreciated #

Chris Jowett

Re: Environet????

yeah there available from davos bait and tackle in noosa and i can rember a small write up on a new product that the environet company have released, (a fly stripping basket) aand im sure its in one of the last 4 QFM's, it should have the manufatures contact details. great product

Hi Chris,
    I got one made up. I bought the net and removed the mesh and took it to a motor trim shop. They put that plastic shade cloth stuff on. Like what is on outdoor furniture. The only modification I would make next time is to get some eyelets put in it to lift it out of the water a bit easier.
    cheers
    dazza

hey there
    I have been buying reels, bait, hooks and sinkers from Mossops in Annerly and I really reccomend it although quite expensive they make up in the vast range they have environets normal nets everything you heart desires ahhhhhhhhhh so try that and good luck

bye
    Jack