Thread: Somerset anyone???

Somerset anyone???

G'day

I was juss wondering how Somerset was fishing at the moment? ???

thanks for any help

CJ

Re: Somerset anyone???

was there last Friday & did it a bit tought. Got some average bass but no horses & no cricket score numbers.

Bit of a contrast to the Sunday before where the fish were pretty well on. The water seemed to have dropped about a foot between them dates. This commonly puts them down a bit.

Fitz
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

WHITTO

Spent the morning on Somerset and I have to Ditto Gary's comments,Bass around the 50cm mark,and I even managed a 6.5 lb Yella on Lure at the Hump. Cheers and Good Fishing to ya Whitto.

thanks for that fellas

I fished the stessl bass comp over the weekend and i score a heap of undersized ones but no legal ones but the other guy in the boat tied for big bass in the second session and kris a friend of ours took out the big bass for the second session (jonoir), big bass (jonoir) and fourth in (jonoir) he was pretty happy with that.......over all it was a good weekend

CJ

P.S Fitzy tthanks for the work u do with stocking i hope that the cheque u recivced will help

Hi Chris,
    Was a good weekend up there hey.
    The cheque from Stessl will go to a good cause, more bass!!
    My best fish was around 460mm. Plenty of rats on the flats.
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Yeah great weekend

Tell me about the rats i fished with my cousin Zach Kronk he got 470mm in the second session....I tell u want though Gavin Dunne didn't have any trouble landing quailty fish......he is a freak.

Its good to hear that the money is going to a good thing.........well the best thing .......mmmmmmm big bass

CJ