Thread: Stessl comp Competitors

Stessl comp Competitors

On the way home on Sunday, I found a Canvas Swag on the road between Kirkleigh and Somerset Village. If anyone found this missing when they got home, please email me at:
    aussiebasser@ozemail.com.au
    If you can identify it, it's yours.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Re: Stessl comp Competitors

Hi Basser,
    What was the fishing like up there on the weekend?

I fished Wivenhoe Saturday & did pretty good with a few 50 + bass boated.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Aussiebasser l heard a rumour that you landed 52 bass for the weekend ,can this be true??????

Quote Originally Posted by Travis
    Aussiebasser l heard a rumour that you landed 52 bass for the weekend ,can this be true??????
    Geez Trav, I wish. I got a couple of fish, including a 52cm (48FL) Bass on a Black Voodoo. All my other fish came from the downrigger on a Pink Micro Mullet. I only found the school on Sunday, so missed out completely on Saturday. There were a fair few Golden Bellied Bass mixed with them.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Hey Dale
    If it Smelled like about 100 Farts had been let go in it , it was probably Dolly Dales New Swag.
    "Cause the old one had about 1 million farts saturating the layers.
    If it is not DIS'STINK'LY farty ,it's probably not Dolly's
    Flynny

scott_b

aussiebasser
    Its good to see honesty, A mate of mine lost a swag on the road once ,still haven't seen it ,that was ten years ago .
    Good on ya wamjam

For such heavy things they seem to like falling onto roads. Lost one about 3 years ago. Lost a custom cushion for the top of my 85 Evakool on Thursday and my list of things lost to roads include buckets, a coastal lifejacket, swivel seat, and a raincoat that I know about.