Thread: 2004 NEW TOURNO FISHER - HELP

2004 NEW TOURNO FISHER - HELP

HAPPY NEW YEAR

LOOKING FOR INFO FROM LOCAL IPSWICH FISHERS FOR FRESHWATER TOURNOS FOR NEW YEAR.

KEEN EXPERIENCED FISHER WITH LOCAL AREA KNOWLEDGE LOOKING TO TEAM UP WITH OTHER COMP FISHERS WHO ARE KEEN TO GIVE IT THERE ALL.

KEEN ALSO TO FIND OUT IS GARY FITZGERALD IS STILL OPERATING AS SWEETWATER ADVENTURES.

DARREN

Re: 2004 NEW TOURNO FISHER - HELP

Hi Darren,
    Mate I snapped my achillies tendon early in '03 in a come back to rep cricket, first over she went craaack! Had to have reconstruction on the lower leg & a long time on crutches etc. Should have left the cricket bat in the cupboard #. Didn't have the right sports insurance/income protection (never thought I'd get injured that bad) so I took the offer of a full time job at a Brisbane marine dealer. Am currently still there.
    Have sold the yella terror & plan to build a new rig in early 2004. Still have the smaller rig tho so I'm still on the water at every opportunity, just not guiding. Will give you a holler we'll hit a few local spots.

I've got a comp/tournament calender at http://www.ausfish.com.au/fitzy/Comps.htm Might help you plan the what where & when...

Good to see you on the board here. A better crew you wont find.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au