just got back from fishing the 2004 Bulahdelah Bass Classic
It is a bass fishing comp open to all boat useing lures or flys it is a two day event with only one fish per day counted.
It is fished from a river insted of a dam but alot of the fish are from fish stock
i had a early start on saturday with the first fish of about 33cm fork in the livewell withing 10 min of the start fish along the reeds letting my spinnerbait drop down along the reeds and slowly rolling it back to the boat.
As the day got on and stared to heat up i swaped the redd in favor of snags and timber it was at about 11 am that as i was rolling my fav spinner over a snag and letting it drop down the other side i got hit and conected to a nice 37 1/2 cm to the fork 1.010kg bass unfortantly that was the biggest i managed that day and landed me in 4th place after the wheigh in.
It was a much slower start to the 2nd day with fishing becomeing alot harder and with only a half a day to do it in.
it wasn't untill about the four hour mark i got my first and only fish for the day once again rolling the spinnerbait but this time it was cast along and under a couple of trees and rolled back in and as it was going past the second tree another hit i found my self conected to what felt like another nice bass, a short but hard fight later saw a bass of 38 cm to the fork in the live well when i got back in and had it wheighed it tip the scales at 1.070kg that made for a 2/2 2.080kg total and saw me take out 3rd place a short amoutn behind second with a 2/2 2.100 and 1st of 2/2 2.165
all in all a good comp. and a happy result!

unfortanly i didn't get the pics of the fish as i was more worried about keeping them in tip top condition.