Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 year olds NT barra

10 year olds NT barra

Just returned from Darwin, fishing for 6 days. William's best fish to date, 61cm barra. Caught on a terminator snap back jerk bait in char. silver fleck on 4kg bass 6' bass stick.

Re: 10 year olds NT barra

Good job kiddo! I'm 29 years old and haven't caught anything that big (except a carp! ) If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to Australia!
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Good stuff Wil notice you got those u beaut sunnies on must of done the job for you mate, have to get you in my boat at Faust in Sept so we can really kick your Dads bum.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

well done william ,i bet that smile is still on your dial,never caught a barra proud of ya kid

Hi Bomber

Mako's did the trick, oh & dad's rod did the trick. Yeh, I'll jump in your boat & we'll have no trouble kicking Swano's & Randall's butt as well.

Will, Barrage Bandit 8) 8) 8)

Good Stuff there Little Buddy YOUR THE MAn look forward to September.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

Hi Bomber

What about this fish!!!!

I'd appreciate being on the dam video.

Will

Bomber

Forgot one thing about Fishing, I'm not toilet trained [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

Skidmark

Bomber

Nice little archer fish

blisters
    8) 8) 8)

Mate I know about you and your toilet habits aboard ship remember us coming into that Dog Balls Ck and what we were greeted by, but a classic photo to boot mate, and those Archer fish are great have caught a few at Hinchinbrook, and by the way tell ya dad thats a pretty ordinary Saratoga I don't think we can even count that one.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

Hi the Bomber

Dad's at work i LUV FLY. now GEORGE has given me the fly FEVER can i send it to THE BOMBER.WHO VOTES YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    this is your life NOT [smiley=behead.gif] [smiley=behead.gif] [smiley=behead.gif]

BLISTERS

u look like a happy chap mate!
    i would do anything to catch a queen fish on lure, im down here in NSW, and im pretty sure we dont get queen fish, but im definately going north to get me one of them

top work mate!!!

lol ur funny
    big george!!!!!!!

Well done William!
    I'm jealous.
    Shady camp barrage has been good to me a couple of times.
    Good on ya M8

cheers Baldy

Hi Baldy.
    Thanks for the kind words.that's the biggest barra i've landed so far.hooked some HUUUUUUGH barra in faust.Good rods,reels and drags are needed in the timber.i used my thumbs to put more drag on the reel.Thats why Harro call's me blisters.Lost the skin on my thumbs trying to stop some barra around the 50 pound mark in the trees.
    Dad leaving me at home this trip.reckons a education is more important.might understand that one day.Jack Erskine said the same thing.I reckon time on the water is better than time in the classroom. 8)
    Bye for now.William (blisters) loudon