Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 year olds NT barra

Re: 10 year olds NT barra

Wil,

I coudn't agree more with your last statement, I didn't listen too much at school and spent more time playin footy and hey look how I turned out.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

fisher

Great stuff William [Blisters].Listen to the old man mate and get the education mate the fish will be there for your future with all the good stocking groups lookin after them.There will be more barra in Lenthalls in September and when we stock them I'll tell'em your commin.You and the old man are welcome to come and have a fish with me anytime ya's want and we will see if we can get ya a golden on fly on the flats.Great work on usin the snap back soft jerkbait there a dam good plastic I use nothing else .Here's a pic of my daughters first lure caught golden when she was up on holidays with me a few weeks back.All the best mate Paul Dolan

Quote Originally Posted by BOMBER
    Wil,

I coudn't agree more with your last statement, I didn't listen too much at school and spent more time playin footy and hey look how I turned out.

Regards,

THE BOMBER
    I'm with you Bomber.
    fresh air and your company in the boat is better than a class room full of farts. .
    Hope mum doesn't read this.Or i'll be gooooooooone. .
    Hope you do well up in faust with out me.If you get stuck,just ring me.I'll probably be wagging school any how.. 8) 8).
    Will(blisters) loudon. AAA student in fishing.

Hi Paul..
    Dads at work doing a night shift.
    I'm ment to be in bed. .
    If dad takes me up next year i'll tell him to stop at your place.Barra and bass closer than Faust.
    Sounds the go.
    Will have a look on the map to see where Lenthalls is.
    You and I know how to use the Snapbacks. .
    Seems Bomber and dad have all the trouble ..
    Going to use them this year on the cod in the Macquarie.
    Hope to put up a photo of myself with one caught on creature bait,jerkbait or tube.
    The tubes have gotta work.
    Better go to bed now.
    Your mate William(blisters)Loudon.

Hello young Will, I`ll miss you too this year at Faust mate. Not to worry though, I`ll make sure I get down to Dubbo in summer and you can teach me all about those green fish in your river!!!!

BTW....where are you going to sleep when I take over your bedroom?

Randall.

fisher

G/day Blisters aka William,mate the snaps will catch green fish as they catch everything from bass and barra around here and virtually everything that swims in the salt even sharks and I have no doubt you will post that pic when ya get one on them.Be great to have you and your old man stop in for a fish when your up this way.Lenthalls is about 45klm's outa H/bay and is in my opinion on of the best bass and soon to be barra fisheries around very shallow with lotsa weeds beds, lilly's and snags.All the best mate. Paul