Thread: Awoonga - Wrong!!!!

Awoonga - Wrong!!!!

Just got March fishing mag, from "Modern".

Came across pge 16 with Starlo posing with a his new tub.
    Comments say the dam is Lake Awoonga Never seen stacks in the back ground, has anyone else

Is it really that hard to get it right. These guys get across to thousand of people and print misleading info, pictures etc Then in the " Ask D L" on pge 10 a fella has pulled em up on using the same photo for different articles more than 12 months apart. C'mon, not that hard to get a photo of a bass.

Fair to mislead the public?

Have the magazines gone as far as they can and have to regurgitate old photos, material, etc.

Fair suck of the sav!
    Zedjack33 [smiley=stare.gif] [smiley=stare.gif] [smiley=stare.gif]

Re: Awoonga - Wrong!!!!

Stop sucking your sav, hedgie. I haven't seen the photo but there are timber stacks up the back of the dam, from what I remember

Timber stack? [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=freak.gif]

No mister cranium follicle impaired person (Brooksy) [smiley=dunce.gif] [smiley=dunce.gif] [smiley=dunce.gif] Chimney Stack.

Brooksy, Ya crack me up

Sometimes what an Author sends to the mag isnt always what gets printed. I've seen a few mags around "deadline" time & there's pics, paper & people going every where. Editors can also reject a pic for whatever reason & "pinch" one from a bank of file pics kept for back-up.
    Another possibility is that they just plain stuffed up. ???

Who knows.

fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au