Thread: Aaron Gilmour Congratulations

Aaron Gilmour Congratulations

Oi Aaron,
    With my basic maths, I've worked out that you seem to have qualified for the Bass Electric Convention. With 5 out of the top 10 having already qualified you jumped up the ladder a bit. Well done. I hope you enjoyed your day.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Re: Aaron Gilmour Congratulations

Has Aaron bought a boat or did he manage this from his kayak?

Congratulations Aaron

Macca

Hey dale,

Was the comp run out from Logan's or Hayes?

And where can one view the bass electric schedule? Have been to the ABT webbie but cant see the list of up-coming events :S

Quote Originally Posted by 1337
    Hey dale,

Was the comp run out from Logan's or Hayes?

And where can one view the bass electric schedule? Have been to the ABT webbie but cant see the list of up-coming events :S
    Twas run out of Logans, and Buy or borrow a copy of QFM Magazine, all competions are listed in there every month.

PC

Hi Aussiebasser,

Thanks for the info on qualifying. I had a great day yesterday, a real eye opener and a top experience . I must thank fellow Ausfisher Jas for his kindness and enthusasm to allow me to fish with him on his boat yesterday . Its good to see that there are people like jas how are keen seeing more and more people introduced to the bass competition scene and bass fishing in general.

It was hard fishing yesterday,but I took alot away with me on techniques to try next time out on the dam. Could you Aussiebasser also thank the local stocking group and fitzy for there efforts to organise and run the comp . I saw your red boat, meant to come up and say hello but had other commitments in the afternoon and had to run off. Congrats your self for your top5 spot. It was good to hear all the top fives techniques etc after the event. I wish i was in the boat who caught 30 bass in the session.

As for competing at the covention, at this stage I wont be able to fish it as i dont have a boat to fish from
    Hopefully i can geta chance to fish a few more rounds this year with Jas.

Cheers

Aaron

Top Effort Aaron [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

hey there Aaron,
    if you cant get a boat to fish the convention in...no promises yet but i might lend you mine..its just a 3.5 explorer suits the electric comps ok...if all else fails....we'll talk closer to the event ..

cheers leso

It has been announced that the Electric Convention will be held at Wivenhoe. Now that is a good thing!!!
    Dale

Whats required to enter a comp?

Hi Leso,

Thanks for the kind offer. I have a few months to try and organise something. Now that i know it will be help at wivenhoe I wil definately try and have a go.

Chuong, at www.australianbass.com.au you can find out the details regarding the bass electric comp and rules etc.

I will now have to spend more time at big W trying to getthe bass there wired and find a few good spots.

Cheers
    Aaron

Hi All,

Just realised that the dates planned for the bass convention I will be on my honeymoon over in fiji

I will still plan to fish a few more comps though and get more experiance. I might just have to wet a line while on holidays

Cheers
    Aaron

Come on Aaron, weighin up between a honeymoon and the Grand Final. No choice really. You can have a honeymoon any time. We're talkin' about 2 days on Big W here.
    Dale

Hi Dale,

I have been promised to be allowed to go fishing on the honeymoon after some of Fiji's pelagics so I cannot complain .

I would love to fish the Convention but there is always next year!!!!

See you at Clarrie or Wivenhoe.

Cheers
    Aaron