Thread: maroon dam any reports

scotty

maroon dam any reports

hey guys maroon has got 70mm over this pats week and maybe more comming i will going out there in a week or so wheather permitting just wondering if any one has had any luck if so what you were geting them

cheers

scotty

Re: maroon dam any reports

Yep Scotty

There is plenty of bass about, 30 - 40 cm around weed beds near the tree line and on most banks.

I have been using betts spinners with sliders and Jackalls in ghost au.

Slow retreive with plenty of pauses.

Cheers

Macca

scotty

tahnks macca sounds good in will be fishin from the bank

cheers

scotty

hi scotty ,when are you heading to maroon, if its before the 5of nov let me know how you go. bdowdy

scotty

yer mate should be before then but it depends on the wheathre and my school exams

cheers

scotty

scotty

went to maroon this moring only to lose three new lures and rained out so went home decided to go to school get to school and get told not to come back after a little incedent yesterday with a teacher... so around a very bad day....
    cheers

scotty

krause69

yeah scotty there good size bass went there last weekend and caught a 48cm bass on a crazy crawler on dusk throwing them towards the weed bank nxt to the trees cheers krause

thanks scoty and krause for the info ,hoping it doesnt rain all this weekend or ill be ........ off as ill be fishingmoogerah and mooroon till tuesday. bdowdy...