Thread: Fishing Boondoomba Dam

Fishing Boondoomba Dam

Guys, am heading up to Boondoomba dam this weekend with the family. Was just wondering if it is worth taking a fishing rod as I will probably only be fishing off the bank. Is bait allowed or is it only lures? What would I be expecting to catch? Am staying in the cabins so will report next week on how they were for anyone interested.
    Lee
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Bill_Klein

Re: Fishing Boondoomba Dam

mate was up there about 6 weeks ago water level is down a bit but fish are there bass,yellowbelly ,toga etc bait and lures no probs we stayed in the cabins and hired a boat as well had a great time .
    if the recent weather got a chance to get inland maybe the dam got some and the fish would be on the chew hopfully

Will be up there after easter so look forward to any fishing reports

Going skiing and fishing @ easter post your report when you get back.
    Most definatly take a rod they have hire boats that may be an option, not sure on costs with that.
    Tight lines <*)(((((((((><

PAYNE

2 of my mates fished there yesterday. Ended up with 18 bass to 47cm. 1 yellowbelly. Jackalls and spinnerbaits produced the goods.