Thread: Boondooma or is it boondoomba

Boondooma or is it boondoomba

Hi all

I am heading to Boondooma and i noticed another post on the forum and it was about boondoomba and i was stumped where am i going? I am heading to the dam 20 km near proston so hopefully its boondooma as thats what i have told all who are comming with me.

I am 99.9 %sure its boondooma and looking forward to hitting the lake at easter, hope to lay into a few bass i expect big crowds out there but the fuller dams in on the coast might attract the skiers i hope

Re: Boondooma or is it boondoomba

your right Dooma has it

The_Walrus

Some people are just lazy when it come to spelling names.

Luc

Yeh sorry mate, that other post was from myself. I thought it was Boondoomba but I stand corrected. It is Boondooma now I believe. Was up there on the weekend and it was an awesome place. We only went skiing but saw some great country on the sounder. Dont be fooled about it being shallow, we found anything up to 30m in some places and there are ski boats everywhere. Highly recommend this dam to anyone. Hope you enjoy your trip at Easter.

Lee
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Yes, expect it to be very busy at Boondooma over Easter (where isn't busy?), but there is usually plenty of room for camping and the dam is big enough to get away from the water skiiers, if they get a bit annoying! The great part about it is that you can camp right next to the water, so you don't have to bring your boat in everytime. And the facilities are great.... clean showers & toilets.

Have a great time!

Thank guys looking forward to it and thanks for clearing up the name, no that it mattered i am heading there no matter what.

Cheers Guys TT

Would just like to let you know that the second round of the Bassin QLD series is being held at Boondooma on the first weekend of the school holidays. I'd say there are going to be quite a few people there for this round as its a family orientated series. Hopefully there will be a lot of fish for everyone.
    Cheers
    Bill