Thread: pay for fishing 4 my 6yo for guaranteed fish?

pay for fishing 4 my 6yo for guaranteed fish?

Where can I take my 6year old boy so he can catch a fish at a lake in southeast queensland even paying for it

Re:  pay for fishing 4 my 6yo for guaranteed

there is a fishing park at bli bli mate that should be ok, failing that i am will to take a gamble and take you and you son on an overnighter to chase carp, cod and catfish, the deal is you pay for the fuel and your food all i pay for is my food, i live in warwick S/East QLD and then its a further 1 1/2hrs from here

Thanks Gary I'll try Bli Bli. I also heard of a place called The Big Fish Complex at Beerwah, any good?

Thanks .... Mark

never heard of the 2nd one but the first one was great a few years back, if you go to the the big fish complex i would like to know what is like, there is also another one around the goldcoast hinterland some where

You could try here m8, for a day trip, you are guaranteed to catch fish, all C&R, and a free fly fish lesson to boot.
    Opps, forgot the link lol
    http://www.closeysfishingworld.com.au/

I don't think the Big Fish operates as a fishing venue any more. It's on the left of the Bruce Highway about 6 or 7 kms past Caboolture, near the Donnybrook turn-off. It's been a fishing venue, then a go-kart track, and the latest thing is the Humble Pie retail outlet.
    If you want very reliable fishing for young kids I suggest you try for garfish in the North Pine dam. It's free, no freshwater licence is needed unlike the other major dams and all you need is a loaf of fresh white bread. Sample photo attached.
    The gar are great for bait and are delicious to eat as well. Let me know if you want any more details.
    Cheers Freeeedom

Good onya Freeeedom, that's an awesome haul of gar, I will have to have a bash up there some time this winter.

as canoedle said closeys just out of yatala on the motor way is agreat spot , i fished here early last year and had a ball and yes yoyu will catch a fish , we caught barra and sooty grunter , silver perch , barcoo grunteryuoll love it. cheers bdowdy.