Thread: Who's going to Wivenhoe this Sunday?

Who's going to Wivenhoe this Sunday?

It's bass electric time again. See if I can score myself a couple of beauties. Who else is planning on going?

Cheers.

Marcel.

Re: Who's going to Wivenhoe this Sunday?

I'll be there, but not for the lekky, a bunch of blokes with kayaks will be out there saturday and sunday getting in the way of you blokes in tinnies. Here's hoping we can all get a few stonkers.

I'll be there..............
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

How was the electric round? We yakers didn't get a single bass, a bit sad, I did get a few yellas though, my first, so was pretty happy.

I was happy with two fish for 3.14kg but hard to compete with the guys weighing in 2kg plus bass. Winning bag went 5.88kg.

Cheers.

Glad someone got a few, I must make the effort to get around to platypus cliffs one day, but it's a looooong paddle from logan's. Does anyone know how or if I can get access to the Hay's Point Ramp?

Must be a member of Bribane Valley Sailing Club to access via Hay's Landing/Billies Bay.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Do they allow memberships for anyone who doesn't sail?

Yes they do...

Phil