Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: lenthalls bans all motors over 6 hp

Re: lenthalls bans all motors over 6 hp

Quote Originally Posted by dasher
    [quote author=Big_unit link=1166436943/45#53 date=1168048258]Oscar that is the most sensible thing Ive heard, top stuff.

I dont think being a photo cop is the right thing to do either.
    James you surprise me mate???? You are always advocating reporting illegal fishing activities but you are now saying don't take photo's. How the hell can any authority get a conviction without proof.????
    [/quote]

Look Daryl without getting right into the legalities of evidence submissions for a prosecution case, I just think that its best to let the proper authorities do thier job. After all thats the best avenue for dealing with offenders without putting yourself into a predicament you may not be able to handle.

Re: lenthalls bans all motors over 6 hp

Quote Originally Posted by Big_unit

QBFP are monitoring & enforcing vessel regulations such as safety gear, registration's and also fishing regulations such as SIP's, size & bag limits.

Cheers
    James
    Interesting situation isn't it. if your running a 4hp or less your rig does not have to be registered, which means legally your not required to carry any safety gear. (although you'd be a mug not to).

But if normally run a bigger donk, but have done the right thing and put a small un on for the trip, but left a jacket behind, because you still have rego label and letters on boat you can get pinged, while the bloke next to you with exactly the same boat and lack of gear can not.

How fast can you peel off the labels eh?