Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish Recipe. Thanks Herby

Re: Fish Recipe. Thanks Herby

Quote Originally Posted by roz
    [quote author=theoldlegend link=1145786638/0#10 date=1145955864]Wonder if Herby has a recipe for moray eel? #Anyway, what's wrong with the brand of curry shown in the pic?

All the best for the big day Herby. #

TOL

I'm going with the Lege here, I feel so passionately about this [smiley=idea.gif] I've actually suggested it on the 'recipe sections poll' running at the moment.

Infact this could be the subject of a poll all on it's own...the nation deserves a CURRIED MORAY EEL [smiley=angryfire.gif] #recipe from the Herbster! [smiley=chef.gif].

The wedding was fantastic, the weather was fantastic, the island was a perfect location and everybody had the best time.

Sorry Herb I was not drunk [smiley=beer.gif] I only had 4 pots of champers as there was no VB #..... and I didn't dance my socks off......... they were black stilletos [smiley=gorgeous.gif].

Roz
    [/quote]

My beloved Weiler, I tell ya what! #
    Here's my offer: If ANYONE catches a moray eel in October (on the troll or otherwise) # I'll #endeavour to cook it up tempura style, curried or pickled ... as you wish! #

As for the wedding, was good to have you and Tony there. Glad you had a fun night, even if there was no VB # I drank Corona all night so not sure if your claim is true! #
    Sorry for accusing you of being drunk, I was just gauging your soberness by the way you danced. # #

Herby

p.s. Must say, that was a sexy dress and stillettos Roz # I doubt we'll see that outfit on the next fishing trip. #

damn, that looks fanastic, unusual but I have to give it a go now

Cheers guys

gave it a whirl and must say i'm impressed, turned out quite well but a firmer fish would have worked well, i used snapper but it held together well enough, tasted great though

I bought some LF Bananas but they weren't the best not quite ripe enough, i found the older mushier ones I had in the fridge were nicer

Thanks again, look forward to hearing some more recipes

i thought moray eels were protected... az where was my invite..

gbanger - funny you said that mel said we should invite you, apparently you were the one who told me about it sorry bud, I will next time, maybe keep a few trevors next time for it

OK, I had another shot. added Chilli P O W D E R !

Yee haaaaaa !

and coconut cream milk.

Just keeps gettin better !

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Adding coconut cream milk wouls have given it a slitghly "thai" taste to it wouldnt it Phil?
    Limes in this are a DEFINITE must do.. If you can get your hands on some fresh Kaffir lime leaves, even better...