Thread: Strike Zone Lures now online

imported_admin

Strike Zone Lures now online

Have just finished adding Strike Zone lures range of lures to the site.

They can be seen at - http://www.ausfish.com.au/strikezone

Re: Strike Zone Lures now online

Steve, I fished with one of the Strike Zone lure developers in the BREAM event at Comera last winter and the little weeny Bream lure is a beauty!!
    He gave me a few to try and they do in fact work pretty well!!
    Oh...and they work on Bass in the fresh as well.

Regards, Randall.

Had a bit of a look, they look pretty good, and the prices seem reasonable. When my wallet recovers I might give them a go!

I grabbed a couple of medium Critters off the shelf of the local tackle store this morning. I'll give em a whirl at Somerset tomorrow. Hadn't ever tried this model out before but they look like they should work.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

My brother has been using Critters with excellent results in Moogerah lately. The tiger striped colour works well.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy
    I grabbed a couple of medium Critters off the shelf of the local tackle store this morning. I'll give em a whirl at Somerset tomorrow. Hadn't ever tried this model out before but they look like they should work.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Didn't try them out. Went & planted some trees then the motor developed a noise so I bailed out to bring it home.
    To the mechanics in the morning.

fitz
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

I like the looks of the bug and the cicadas sound like a great idea. Randall which one is the one you used for the bream in the comp?
    Cheers Luke

Brett_Finger

Have been useing Strike_Zone Lures for a few years now and have had great sucess with them in the Salt.the standout for me with my prefered style of fishing (Jack And Barra) is without a doubt the 4" Intruder.
    for surface feeders includeing Barra the HY-Pop Popper and the Skipper Popper are totally insane!!!great to have them on board!!!!!
    Hookin,Brett

Had a talk to Sid Bosham ( tour guide in Hervey Bay ) and he uses the Skipping Poppers to great effect on Gt's and queenies etc, I gave a couple a shot of xmas up there, but we all know what the weather was like. Nothing will bite in the northerlies. Keen to have another shot with them on the Aussie Day Long week end.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Brett_Finger
    Have been useing Strike_Zone Lures for a few years now and have had great sucess with them in the Salt.the standout for me with my prefered style of fishing (Jack And Barra) is without a doubt the 4" Intruder.
    for surface feeders includeing Barra the HY-Pop Popper and the Skipper Popper are totally insane!!!great to have them on board!!!!!
    Hookin,Brett
    Just reminded me. I've got a couple of their poppers in the barra box. Pretty good too. 8)

Brett_Finger

Fitzy,
    Maaate when retrived with a serries of short shap rips the blooping noise that comes from these suckers is WILD!!
    many,many Queenies -Trevally have fallen victum to this popper!!!
    Hookin,Brett