Thread: Problem with a Quantum Zebco SS6 fishing reel

Problem with a Quantum Zebco SS6 fishing reel

Hi all,
    Ive got a problem with a Quantum Zebco SS6 fishing reel, the problem is something in the bail and bail spring, dose anybody know where i can ask a few questions or get a few pics of how it should be so i can fix it? ???

Thanks

Re: Problem with a Quantum Zebco SS6 fishing reel

Hi again Ben
    will if you are going to the pin I guess you live close to logan city try Beenleigh Bait an tackle ask for Ray or ring Captian Blighs at Slacks creek they said be able to tell what is wrong without the charge they have both help me in the past.
    cheers
    Steve

Thanks again Steve.
    I live a fair way North/west of brisbane, but ill be spending some time down that way this week, so ill be sure to take the reel with me and see if i cant sort something out
    8)

Is the bail not popping back or what?

Jack Ip
    TackleTour

Yeah, The bail isnt poping back over, and if you put presure on the bail, like pulling the line, the bail sort of comes up. I think the spring might be had it
    But im talking it with me to Brisbane this week, so if i get abit of spare time ill get it looked at 8)

Yeah, if it's the spring, you can open and take a look at that pretty easy.
    Easy to replace that part.

Hey, where did you buy the Quantum reel? I didn't know they sell them there.

Jack Ip
    TackleTour
    http://www.tackletour.com

Jip,

I picked it up on Fraser island at Happy Valey ( i think, not exactly sure what place on fraser it was) i wasnt after it, but my other reel had died the day before and i forgot to take the spare reel (wooops )
    But i got it for $55, wich i thought was cheap considering it was fraser island and everything is double the price anyway...lol.
    But other than the Bail playing up it has been a great reel and i got 2 spare spools for it with heavyer and lighter line on them