Thread: ERSKINE DRAG WASHERS.

ERSKINE DRAG WASHERS.

Have just received 3 sets of Jack Erskine drag washer for my Chronarch,s.I'm over the moon with the preformance or should i say the improvement they have made over the standard washers.One set is the Etreme Smooth with a Precision ground and lapped metal drag washer.The second the High Preformance washer and the third the new Perfection drag washer.I'll be giving them a good work in 8 days time at Faust with some 1200 plus ladies.Do your self a favour and up grade to the Erskine drag washers if your drags not preforming.l
    cheers George.

Re: ERSKINE DRAG WASHERS.

George,

I just sent my Diawa CVZ253 up to Jack. He did his stuff to it and sent it back. I've don't use the baitcaster much, but I though I'd get the drag "beefed" up.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it has a lot more drag pressure now. I may use it on the Longtail Tuna or Golden Trevally when I get tired of catching them on fly. Nah, I'll never tire of the fly.

I'd send reels to Jack even if there are performing to get the drags upgraded.

Wes

Where do you get them & is there a list of reels that these drags suit?

Scubapro

Yep.Scubapro.
    Here's his details.he has a list of reels and service's that he specalises in with a price list, hope that helps you.
    Jack Erskine
    Precision reel enineering.
    Email.sportin@cairns.net.au
    Fax.[07]4054 7487.
    cheers george.
    PS. only 6 more sleeps till faust.

All the best on your trip up north George. My plans to be up there in September/October fell thru [smiley=bigcry.gif], bloody work needs me here [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=wut.gif]but still have some hope of getting up there in December/January.
    Good luck. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Cheers,
    Jay.

P.S. Mate, don't forget to take the digital camera.