Thread: Where to buy lures in townsville?

Where to buy lures in townsville?

Hi, just wondering where you guys think is the best place to buy lures in townsville, like rage and definatly price wise. I do work at Amart all sports but sometimes even the price i can get lures for, is more then at some other stores. I'm just trying to get the best deal. Cheers

Re: Where to buy lures in townsville?

I can't remember the name of the place but there is a top shop on the north side on the way out of town. Its on the right hand side of the highway at an intersection. Can't be too many there. We stopped there on the way to Hinchenbrook last year, very good range and I think the prices were not too bad also.

Cheers, Clutter.

Ausfish Platinum Member whiteman's Avatar

Try Motor Marine. Cheap with a surprisingly good range for a boat shop. And if you're a member of our club you get a further 10%! Bargain!

Barrymundi

or follow Daves boat and collect the ones he looses

Ausfish Platinum Member whiteman's Avatar

Bazza!

Nearly lost another 2 on Monday night! Was bottom bashing at Crystal Creek (tribe on board so no peace) and decided to do a troll just before it got real dark. Found a bombie at 2.8m deapth which snagged both lures at speed - tide was high at 3m+ so I marked the spot for investigation in daylight. Luckily the lures came free when I reversed. Sounder went mad, baits went down, nothing came up. Still had fun as it was a brilliant night - could clearly see Mars.

If you're a member of reef HQ you can get a 10% discount on all terminal tackle at 7 to 7 Bait and Tackle.
    Also, you'll find that Higgos (on Boundary Street) generally has the more popular lures cheaper than #######. #I'm not sure they'll be cheaper than what you can get them though.
    Hey Whiteman, was it a full moon? cos I thought I saw Uranus!
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)