Thread: Lumo Jig Heads

Lumo Jig Heads

John McCubbin makes these down the Gold Coast,Can anyone tell me where they can be brought in the Brisbane area?.Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Re: Lumo Jig Heads

Motorama Springwood Marine.

Give Fitzy or Travis a pm or call

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Thanks Phil,I'm heading down that way very soon to check out a couple of 4kg spin sticks so I'll get some "heads"when I'm there.Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

What shape and weight jig heads in lumo are you after?

Have to agree Touchy, John McCubbin's jigs are fantastic haven't looked back since Ross McCubbin put us on to them

Have you tried the "Football" type yet ? They really wake the lizards up

Cheers Lyndo

I haven't been able to get any 'round the Brissie area as yet,I'm after 3/16th to 1/2 ounce in pink,white or green anyone know where to pick some up?.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

G'day Touchy. As mentioned, John M makes a good range. We also do 3/16 oz jig heads - and upwards to 1/2 oz - with black chrome - cone cut - hooks up to 5/0 and can do lumo heads on them as needed. The same applies to shad head jigs from 3/4 oz up to 4 oz for big soft baits up to 8" (20 cm).

While a matter of personal choice, with that size head (e.g. 3/16 oz), and if your chasing Bream, then your probably better off using a plain jig head and a lumo tail.

Either way, if you need more information then call me on 0422 066 063 or send me an e-mail.