Thread: Wanted Loomis 665 Blanks.

Wanted Loomis 665 Blanks.

G'day Ausfish.
    Tring to locate some Loomis 665 blanks.Prefur GL 2.
    regards george.

Re: Wanted Loomis 665 Blanks.

Hey Big George I thought you would have been sick of those things by now

Chris.
    Not sick of it yet.Will pay for my trip come september this year.How your Loomis going.????
    How,s mike hunt.???.still have binloudon.,so no hornet as yet.haven't been fishing for yonks.Building loads of rods for awoonga,faust,teenburra.
    cheers george.

G'day George
    My Loomis' are doing just fine mate, Mike Hunt didn't break the 644 on those fish at Faust, so I reckon it must be indestructable considering its about 12 years old
    Have you seen the new Samurai 009 blank , I havn't seen one yet but from what I've read it sounds like it might be worth a look,7ft, thick walls but light & responsive,10-15kg , & medium taper that bends back to the foregrip (my kind of bend ). Sounds like you could fish 50lb BB on it no probs.
    Good luck with Bin Louden mate ,she'll make someone a very happy angler, especially with all those runs on the board .
    Cheers Chris

Chris.
    Talked to PC.richard Hilton today,re the barra blanks.Have built a lot of ultagraph 3000 up{6-8kg].Great sticks for the money.His going to see if he can come up with something simmilar to the 665/666.probably the stealth 666/667. Finished a faust barra slayer for Harro today.matalic trim and butt wined.looks s--t hot.
    regards george.