Thread: live bait tank

live bait tank

hi
    i have a stessle edge tracker and i am looking for a cheap solution for a live bait tank
    any one know anywhere where i can pick one up one all ready assembled. if not anywhere i can get one fitted and some prices
    rob

Re: live bait tank

if you want one that isn't that big i used a battrie box and plumeb that up but as i want to go in a few bream comps i'm saveing up for a tropical ice box and going to pumb that up that way it is removable (70L takes up alot of room in a 385)

Gorilla_in_Manila

Basserman,
    Your not worried about the bright orange colour scaring the fish to death? Are you planning to put rounded corners inside?
    Cheers
    Jeff

at the moment just happy to get on and set the plumbing up on it
    a few of the bloke on the abt alrady have a few set up so the next comp i might go and set the fit out on the inside of them but from what i have seen so far they have then straped in the middle of the boats with one line in off they bilge to a spreader bar (spray bar) and then a big out let that just flows over the side via some big agg pipe
    i guess i could spray the inside white and make it a bit user freindly

this is sort of how i want to set mine out

this one has one in and two out

Gorilla_in_Manila

Its a nice serene blue as well.
    Did you see Willo's setup with a simple coleman or willow esky. Looked pretty straight forward and practical to me.

yeh i did but my main proble is it need to be over 70L size for the comps they sure make it hard to get into these comps now days!

thanks for the info guys