PDA

View Full Version : best colour sounder under $1500 ?

Tony_N
25-07-2004, 12:41 PM
Sorry guys i know this one has been heavily canvassed.

Seems to be between lowrance, humminbird matrix and Navman 4500. Mackmauler suggested that he was still undecided about the Raymarine.

Any informed opinion gratefully received

Tony

banshee
25-07-2004, 12:58 PM
G'day Tony,I think the Furuno FCV 600 L is prety good value at $1,249 complete plus $30 delivery.

mackmauler
25-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Tony, its been a few weeks since that comment and plenty of fish later im very impressed. the pics have been spot on, we dropped lines and hooked up.

Tony_N
26-07-2004, 05:03 AM
thanks fellas

Banshee

I know its ts frowned on to mention suppliers on this site- but is the price you quote a July special from a place at Culburra beach?

Tony

banshee
26-07-2004, 06:44 AM
G'day Tony,Yes that's the bloke his name is Matt Adamson,myself and others from this area have dealt with him without any worries.He supplies and services the south coast tuna fleet with their electronics and is able to pass on electronics at a good price.If you mention this bloke to any other dealers you will get various spiels about no warranty etc......all bullshit,my 582 had crook capacitors from new and Taylor Marine in Brisbane did the work no questions asked.If you contact him via his website email I'm sure he will be happy to answer any of your questions.