PDA

View Full Version : dyneema on the sunny coast

jeffo
05-10-2004, 04:50 AM
righto guys.. got my first aj ona jig yesterday so now i know it works i wanna get a bit more serious. going to make some hook rigs up but need some of this dyneema stuff you all talk about. where can i get some on the sunshine coast?

Zeeke
05-10-2004, 06:08 AM
Fishermans World at Kawana or even try Tie n Fly at Buddina..

Tim

Master_Jig_Builder
05-10-2004, 07:25 AM
If you get stuck and can't locate it them give me a yell. We have it in stock for our own range of custom swing hooks. it's not in the online catalogue so email me if you need some.

Triple coil split rings and rear mounted spinner blade kits are also available if your jigging for wahoo.

banshee
05-10-2004, 07:49 AM
G'day Jeff,I got mine from Glasscraft Marine via phone order,cost was $4 for postage and $1.40 per metre(as per your previous post),it was delivered in two days to northern NSW.The product is called Marlow Kite Line,it is 1.4mm thick Dyneema with a breaking strain of 250kg.I also tried that knot that was demo'd there(the simple one) and opened up an 8/0 Hoodlem without it looking like leting go.

jeffo
05-10-2004, 09:09 AM
ill go for a look and see what i can find :) hopefully i can track it down if not.. steve will you be at the tournament this weekend?