PDA

View Full Version : Stella v certate

crack
05-12-2005, 02:12 PM
looking to buy a new spinning reel between a stella or certate in a 2000 size any ideas ...... :-/ wanting to no if anyone has got either one of them and there thoughts ????????

ssbayguide
05-12-2005, 03:46 PM
G'Day Crack

There are plenty of choices.

Personally, I'd go with the Stella if funds weren't an issue but the Sustain and Twinpower reels are just as good from a practical perspective.

If I was looking at a certate, I'd probably take a step up to one of the special tournament reels, depending on the proposed use.

Anyway you look at it, all are top reels.

Peter

Steven78
05-12-2005, 07:46 PM
I just got a new out fit last week. A certate 2500 custom on a G Loomas GLX 7.1 foot. Its very well ballanced and could pull up any fish if i had the time to play with them. the 7kg drag and the larger gears on the smaller spool.
Its the best reel i have baught and i am very happy with it so far.

slyham775
06-12-2005, 07:57 AM
go for a caldia kix package you would buy two of them for a price of one stella or certate..... #;D (save your pocket money or buy another outfit ) #;) ... you would have to worry about the fitting the snag part when you buster one off.... all you have to do is swap the outfit and fish stright away so you will not lose the school fish in your spot....fix them later on :D.....

count_baysea
07-12-2005, 09:05 AM
mate
i have td-sol 2500 is a great real 6kg+ drag and a spare spool very smoooooth.

slyham775
09-12-2005, 11:32 AM
that,s petty good very nice reel yea you should go it there is no need to buy stella or certate reel #.... #if i was you i would stay with that td-sold reel #or caldia kix might got the same thing job ....