PDA

View Full Version : ROD BUILDER WANTED

Stuart
06-10-2001, 04:05 PM
Hear we go yet again. Im looking for yet another rod builder you dont need much experiance but the basices would help. Tasks would involve the complete building of rods including ultra light up to unlimited chair rods, binding,coating,and general rod designe. A large portion of this work involve the construction of export stand up short lever 50s and 80s ( leather gripes ). The prodominant task would also involve the construction of gaffs. Contract rate applies for a period of time and then full time wages. On the the job trainning will play a big part in the development off the successful applicant in becoming a full time pro rod builder in an advanced rod factory. NO TYRE KICKERS.

Stuart mackenzie
Precision Rods

Master_Jig_Builder
09-10-2001, 05:34 AM
Stuart

An additional thought. Have you tried approaching Centrelink and/or their associates to see if you can attract someone?

tubes
12-10-2001, 08:22 AM
I have a mate who is a Rod Builder but would like a phone number so he can have a yak to you...
ooroo

White_Knight
06-05-2006, 09:16 PM
I see you are a rod builder , you might be able to help me I am looking for some leather stips to fix my old troll rods up , can you help me in any way

Thank you
White_Knight

stuart
07-05-2006, 12:12 PM
White-night

Phone me on 0754933202

Stu

White_Knight
07-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks Stu I was going to send Gary H an email about the leather but if you would like you can email me > willich@optusnet.com.au < how much they cost
I might get a couple more as I might do all my rods up
I live north of Bris so can you let me know how to get them off you if that is okay with you
Thanks Heaps
White_Knight