PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to keep lures?

Nov-rain
22-06-2006, 04:21 PM
hi all,

anyone know what's the best way to keep lures in besides a plastic tackle box? something that allows easy access and also light and easy to carry? I've seen some pics of ppl using some kind of a plastic folder in which it folds away neatly.. any idea where i could get something like that?..

cheers

nov-rain

bonka
22-06-2006, 04:53 PM
I've seen these fold up wallets at "The Fishermen" store at Sportys warehouse 07-55316511

Cheers,

Brent

wessel
22-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Plano also makes "tackle keeping systems".

Fancy term for tackle boxes. :-?

In the past I have seen similar product made by Shimano and Snowbee (not sure if you get that brand in Aus though?)

Alternatively, do what I did and raid your wife's Tupperware cupboard. ::) Just dont get caught!

Wess

TinarooTriumph
22-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Those plastic sleeves/wallets are great, aslong as you have the hook protectors they are the future.

Plano i think have made everything... what next i ask...

I still keep my lures in large (or small) plastic containers (just Jarvis Walker wormproof) boxes. I always have hook protectors on my lures and a thin peice of polystirene over the top of them with the lid over the top.

Theo 8-)

choppa
22-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Plano also makes "tackle keeping systems".

Fancy term for tackle boxes. :-?

In the past I have seen similar product made by Shimano and Snowbee (not sure if you get that brand in Aus though?)

Alternatively, do what I did and raid your wife's Tupperware cupboard. #::) Just dont get caught!

Wess

sorry wess had to do the right thing and edit that part

mrs choppa sometimes reads these posts