PDA

View Full Version : New Fireline!!

nabs12
19-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Hey
I saw in the Berkley website that they have a new fireline. Fireline crystal.. looks really good for ultra light fishing cos it comes in 1lb, 2lb, 4lb and 6lb. The stuff is a clear colour!! :)
I cant wait to get my hands on this stuff, seems to be perfect for bream fishing especially when they are really finicky.
Has anyone seen it anywhere in Brisbane?

Cheers

kirin
19-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Tackle Warehouse had some on the weekend that they had just received. Andy, the bream guy there, was taking it out to trial. Will ask him how he went when I go and collect a layby from them tomorrow. If you get a chance their bream lures this season are pretty good. Japanese ones are getting up there in price but I guess it doesn't stop you dreaming....

Fishing_Widow
20-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Sounds great Nabs.

I do prefer Fireline in either pink or green so that I can see it. Always used to have trouble with smoke and then Ian swapped to the coloured.

Let us know how it goes.

Nomes

snakecatcher
20-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Agree with you fishing widow - I prefer a coloured line as it is easier to see although my current favourite is rapala braid which comes in a light blue colour which I find shows up really well in most conditions