PDA

View Full Version : NUGGETS YEAR FOR FLATHEAD?????

SHANE
24-09-2001, 05:29 PM
;D ;D DAVE IS THIS THE YEAR FOR YOU TO GET THAT PERSONAL RECORD (FLATHEAD) I HAD A PHONE CALL EARLIER IN THE WEEK FROM ANOTHER KEEN FLATHEAD CHASER AND REPORTED THAT THE BIG LADIES ARE STARTING TO GET AROUND A WELL KNOWN YABBIE BANK JUST UP FROM CABBAGE TREE BOAT RAMP
TWO OUT OF THE THREE WENT AROUND THE HIGH 80CM MARK SO THING ARE LOOKING UP ALREADY
GOOD LUCK MAYBE ONE WILL MAKE IT TO THE FRONT COVER OF B&B THIS YEAR

# #SHANE

Nugget
25-09-2001, 02:34 AM
Hi Shane - I've seen one over the magic meter and two over 90cm in the past fortnight!

The big problem this year is the weed is hanging around longer than usual - it's almost bloody impossible to troll!

Cheers for now.

Dave ><>

Fitzy
25-09-2001, 06:11 PM
Hey Nugget,
Bugger all weed down the spot I chase em, you know it. Could be worth a try with a few plastics now that the Boat Show is over.

SHANE
25-09-2001, 09:31 PM
:D :D AFTER MY LAST TRIP TO THE PIN AREA I WOULDN'T EVEN TRY DRAGGING THE LURES AROUND DRAGGING HALF A POUND OF WEED AROUND ALL DAY IS MUCH FUN FOR ANY ONE

NUGGET HAVE YOU HEARD IF THE LOGAN RIVER HAS THIS PROBLEM (WEED)
I'VE BEENING HEARING OF PLENTY BIG WHITING GETTING AROUND IF YOU PICK THE RIGHT TIME UP NEAR THE MOUTH
AND SOME BIG STING RAYS TO BUST UP YOUR GEAR AS WELL

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # #SHANE

Nugget
26-09-2001, 12:50 PM
There's a bit of weed around the mouth but bugger all up past Pitt Rocks.
Last of the run in is the best to avoid the weed.

Cheers

Dave ><>

Luke
27-09-2001, 10:02 AM
can anyone do a rain dance?
Luke

Nugget
27-09-2001, 10:16 AM
No but I can imitate an epileptic cat on a hot BBQ plate - just give me a bottle of whiskey and stand back!

Dave ><>

Luke
27-09-2001, 10:46 AM
Ha Ha, don't tell me, that will make it piss down. Dave, if you reckon it will make it rain I'll give you two bottles.
Luke

Luke
12-10-2001, 03:23 PM
Nugget,
that dancing on the hotplate might finally be working.Break out the scotch ;D